• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Free agent WR Titus Young was arrested twice in 15 hours last Sunday.

Wow, he honestly has serious mental problems and needs help before he hurts somebody else or himself.

And what the fuck is Titus Young doing in MoVal? I live about 15 miles from Moreno Valley, CA. There is absolutely nothing there but tweekers and trash people. It's honestly one of the assholes of Southern Cali, so I see no reason he would be out there other than to pick up meth or smoke some meth.

Wow, he honestly has serious mental problems and needs help before he hurts somebody else or himself.

And what the fuck is Titus Young doing in MoVal? I live about 15 miles from Moreno Valley, CA. There is absolutely nothing there but tweekers and trash people. It's honestly one of the assholes of Southern Cali, so I see no reason he would be out there other than to pick up drugs.

i don't live too far from moval. we should hang out soon brother!

in other news:

kaepernick-michelle-obama-594x594.png

i would definitely have a 3-some with these two!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
i don't live too far from moval. we should hang out soon brother!

in other news:

kaepernick-michelle-obama-594x594.png

i would definitely have a 3-some with these two!

Haha absolutely man, I thought you were in NorCal though. I'm living in Temecula right now, but I work all over from Downtown L.A., like today, to Palm Springs.

And why didn't Kaep dress a little more decently when meeting the First Lady? Come on dude, hoodies are for hanging out with the fellas, he should be wearing a nice three piece suit when meeting the First Lady.

Why was he with the First Lady anyway? Does the White House honor the Super Bowl losers as well?

Haha absolutely man, I thought you were in NorCal though. I'm living in Temecula right now, but I work all over from Downtown L.A., like today, to Palm Springs.

And why didn't Kaep dress a little more decently when meeting the First Lady? Come on dude, hoodies are for hanging out with the fellas, he should be wearing a nice three piece suit when meeting the First Lady.

Why was he with the First Lady anyway? Does the White House honor the Super Bowl losers as well?

i've lived in socal my whole life!

and i guess the whitehouse was deciding between kap and stafford and they said they would pick whoever had more playoff wins

squicken

Dog-on-a-jetski_large.gif

Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing
RT @OchoFisho: @SI_PeterKing @AP_NFL how likely do you think it is that Haslam is still the owner of the Browns in 2014? ... 39.61%.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
and i guess the whitehouse was deciding between kap and stafford and they said they would pick whoever had more playoff wins

Well then, its about damn time Stafford got some sort of recognition for what he's done the past two years. The sports media and fans have been sleeping on Staff for to damn long, so at least the White House recognizes the greatness that they see in Staff.

The media mentions RGIII, Kaep, Russel Wilson but they forget the guy who took over the worst team in NFL history and has thrown for over 10,000 yards, 65 TDs and one playoff appearance, and he's younger than Kaep and the same age as the other two.

The best under 25 QB resides in Detroit and the stats prove that. Soon those stats will turn into wins. I can't wait for this damn season to start.

But I like you guys :( I'm just trying to post the relevant info. Once the season starts and you guys are winning, you can use the Browns-dog.gif for good news!
Okie :/ , and everything ive read so far seems pretty Positive. Jimmys trying to do all the right things in this situation, and I read some of the companies said he's a reasonable good man and will work with him. I still believe in Jimmer for now #TeamHaslam

Darius Slay has knee surgery, will miss rookie minicamp

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Slay had arthroscopic surgery to repair the injury last Friday and that he will miss the three-day session with his fellow newcomers to the Lions. The recovery time from the operation likely means he’ll miss the rest of the team’s offseason workout schedule, but Schefter reports the expectation is that he’ll be ready to go “well before” the start of training camp.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...y-has-knee-surgery-will-miss-rookie-minicamp/

If Slay tears an ACL or gets injured in any way that causes him to miss the season, fire Mayhew. Plain and simple.

Okie :/ , and everything ive read so far seems pretty Positive. Jimmys trying to do all the right things in this situation, and I read some of the companies said he's a reasonable good man and will work with him. I still believe in Jimmer for now #TeamHaslam

BI0euzWCMAA00S9.jpg

lol, this picture is awesome. Haden's great :D

squicken

I think the worry is that the NFL takes the team from him like they did with DeBartolo. Doubt they want one of their teams being picked apart by a bunch of creditors. but yes, hopefully it works out so there isn't another management change

I've never seen a Pilot J before. Who is that pumping gas?

edit: ah Haden. Needs to ditch those skinny jeans

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
PFM? Peyton Fucking Manning?

Yup.

That's Orlando Franklin (guy in my avatar) with the whipped cream on his face, who just got pranked by Decker on TV. Apparently he was put up to it by PFM.

That doesn't surprise me, Manning is quite the prankster.

See: Making Decker pay for their workouts at Duke, lol.

Also lol @ Titus Young. How fucking stupid can you be to get arrested twice in the same day?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Inland Empire trash! I live in Beaumont, Ca right now :/

Damn, how close are you to the wildfire? It was raining in L.A. so I was assuming and hoping the rain helped the wildfires off the 10/215 area

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...y-has-knee-surgery-will-miss-rookie-minicamp/

If Slay tears an ACL or gets injured in any way that causes him to miss the season, fire Mayhew. Plain and simple.

So much is riding in the Slay and Ansah picks. Mayhew already took a chance with taking Slay over Jonathan Banks (College teammates, Banks was rated higher on most boards and was available to), and Dee Milliner. Ziggy and Slay need to have decent impact in their rookie seasons for this team to make noise in the playoffs. Our offense is going to be Top 5 again as long as Stafford and most of the RB/WR corp stay healthy. The defense has to produce turnovers like we did in the 2011 season.

squicken

Kas your offense was just slightly above average in points scored. Lots of yards but not much to show for it. With DET I can't tell if Mayhew is doing a good job or a bad job. It seems like they have talent, but then guys don't perform well. Not sure if it is coaching or what, but if they are bad again, I'd think they should fire both he and Schwartz

wtf i was reading that titus young article and he got arrested twice in one day. once for DUI and then later trying to steal his car back from the police impound. hahahaha that is hilarious. lets assume he succeeded in getting his car out of the impound (and if you've ever been to a police impound you dont just drive out without any questions asked), does he think that the police wouldn't notice a car was missing and then start looking for titus? what a shame

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Kas your offense was just slightly above average in points scored. Lots of yards but not much to show for it. With DET I can't tell if Mayhew is doing a good job or a bad job. It seems like they have talent, but then guys don't perform well. Not sure if it is coaching or what, but if they are bad again, I'd think they should fire both he and Schwartz

I hope Schwartz gets an extension!

Four more years! Four more years!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
That's Orlando Franklin (guy in my avatar) with the whipped cream on his face, who just got pranked by Decker on TV. Apparently he was put up to it by PFM.

Apparently I may have a chance to meet Orlando Franklin. He's the god father of one of my cousin's kids. My cousin found out I'm a football fan and says next time he's in town she'll introduce me.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Apparently I may have a chance to meet Orlando Franklin. He's the god father of one of my cousin's kids. My cousin found out I'm a football fan and says next time he's in town she'll introduce me.

I think Orcs may tend to enjoy a snack of cat so be careful!

I'm looking forward to seeing not only what Datone Jones can do but Nick Perry as well. I'm also hoping Derek Sherrod can develop into something serviceable. Bulaga was the last dependable first rounder that we drafted...

mr2xxx

Banned
Damn, how close are you to the wildfire? It was raining in L.A. so I was assuming and hoping the rain helped the wildfires off the 10/215 area

Lucked out, we were only a couple miles away. I was in Chicago on vacation during the whole thing so I missed it.

Top Bottom