• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

squicken

Belichick, undaunted by recent setbacks, says affiliation with Satan still firm

And while there's plenty of media chatter that Tebow could land with the Patriots (whose offensive coordinator, Josh McDaniels, was the man behind the Broncos' decision to draft Tebow in the first round), my organizational sources tell me that's very unlikely to happen, with one going so far as to say that Coach Bill Belichick "hates" Tebow as a player. As for the prospect of employing Tebow as a change-of-pace quarterback — and asking Tom Brady to come off the field in those situations — the source says, "No chance. Plus they wouldn't like the circus that comes with it."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--t...t-like-following--media-frenzy-054940389.html

Milchjon

Belichick, undaunted by recent setbacks, says affiliation with Satan still firm

When was the last time you taught football to disabled kids?

BJwR8rQCYAAsnU7.jpg:large

Hero.

squicken

Joe Greene says Steeler's locker room cancerous

“The scary thing is that players have a one-upsmanship about money; they sign a contract and they like it until someone signs a bigger one and now they don’t like it. I don’t like that,” Greene said, via ESPN.com. “I don’t begrudge anyone money but it disrupts the football team.”

Greene played on a Steelers team that was loaded with Hall of Famers, and he said none of his teammates ever allowed money to be a distraction.

“It’s an attitude change. In all my years of being with Pittsburgh, I never encountered a player taking a contract dispute into the season and letting that dispute affect the way he played. That’s a bad thing,” Greene said. “I think that’s the attitude and direction that was so preeminent with the Pittsburgh Steelers; it was about family, it was about team, the organization. Everyone in the organization would get treated fairly because we were a family.”

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9254977/joe-greene-money-disrupted-pittsburgh-steelers

edit: Look at Belichick scanning the crowd, trying to find the married women

Jets and a few other updates:

Rich Cimini @RichCimini 13h

#Jets in market for WR. Braylon Edwards, Ramses Barden also on radar.

Josh Cribbs/Aaron Curry update:

Ralph Vacchiano @RVacchianoNYDN 1h

Both WR/KR Josh Cribbs and LB Aaron Curry will work out, take physicals, meet with Giants coaches/officials today. #NYG

Cribbs will also meet with the Jets prior to the Giants. He already met with Oakland who offered him a contract.

Curry has been in the NJ area for a few days now after the initial workout. It looks likely that he'll sign a contract with the Giants (likely a vet minimum, one year deal).

Draxal

Jets and a few other updates:

Josh Cribbs/Aaron Curry update:

Cribbs will also meet with the Jets prior to the Giants. He already met with Oakland who offered him a contract.

Curry has been in the NJ area for a few days now after the initial workout. It looks likely that he'll sign a contract with the Giants (likely a vet minimum, one year deal).

We need a link to Curry's twitter, apparently he makes Tebow look like an Atheist dog.

I know I'm late on this but, I like #1. It's on some other shit and the way the roof opens is cool as hell.

The way ticket prices keep going up, I will probably be priced out way before this thing opens up so I'm not worried about the PSLs.

Late on this, but did your prices go up this year? My seats stayed the same price.

A source tells Yahoo Sports that Patriots coach Bill Belichick "hates" Tim Tebow as a player.
Even though Patriots OC Josh McDaniels is the one that drafted Tebow 25th overall while in Denver, a reunion isn't happening. But flawed mechanics aren't the only reason Tebow has zero NFL suitors right now. "He seems like a great guy to have on a team, and I'd be tempted to bring him in as our backup," one NFC head coach told Yahoo. "But it's just not worth dealing with all the stuff that comes with it." Tebowmania strikes again.
:/

The very people who made Tebowmania are the ones keeping him from getting signed <3

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The Baltimore Sun is conducting a poll.

flacco-big-ben-poll-05082013.jpg

This speaks volumes to me that the local fanbase viewed Ray Lewis as the face of the team and not Flacco.

BaltimoreLarry voting that many times shouldn't count!

Maybe there's no internet access allowed in the Maryland prison system until after lunch?

:jnc x2

Ozzie should be embarrassed! He needs to trade Flacco now to avoid further diminishing the franchise status in their fans eyes.

You're stuck with Schoob man. It's time to accept your future season of mystery fumbles and under throwing receivers.

MechDX

You're stuck with Schoob man. It's time to accept your future season of mystery fumbles and under throwing receivers.

Packers should release Aaron. He is a self absorbed showboat who hates people with major medical issues. He shits all over everything the wonderful people of Green Bay stand for!

You deserve a stand up QB who is active in the community and gives generously to local medical facilities.

Example:
Matt_Schaub_Texas_Childrens1.jpg

Stand up individual
joking of course. I give mad props to Schaub for his work with Texas Childrens Hospital!

Top Bottom