• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

They're still popular?
Blade_WTF.gif

squicken

Yeah. The movie they made later on as continuation of it was absolutely horrible but the show itself was pretty decent.

They actually made a second one with Adrian Paul called The Source. It's the worst movie I have ever seen. Literally. Awful in every way.

But I didn't like any of the Highlander movie sequels, and the second one is like one of the dumbest ideas anyone ever had

lol everyone likes Queen.
I have seriously never met a human being that doesn't like Queen. That shit doesn't even compute for me.

They actually made a second one with Adrian Paul called The Source. It's the worst movie I have ever seen. Literally. Awful in every way.

But I didn't like any of the Highlander movie sequels, and the second one is like one of the dumbest ideas anyone ever had
It got worst than Bruce Payne? Holy shit. Glad I didn't bother.

The original is it as far as the films are concerned. Still holds up really well today.

EDIT: That tweet makes me want to end humanity. Good lord.

Anyone following Katrioti in the illegal immigrants thread? I'm thinking he is a couple troll provocations from saying something real dumb and getting banned

Im really surprised Ive never been banned. I dont exactly go out of my way to argue with people but I sometimes post stupid/ignorant shit just to get people going.

I guess I just avoid any thread that seems like a clusterfuck based on the title.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

:jnc

Anyone following Katrioti in the illegal immigrants thread? I'm thinking he is a couple troll provocations from saying something real dumb and getting banned

Yeah I saw one thing he said earlier. Illegal immigration is an impossible discussion because of the implicit racism that comes out from many people and because of the people looking to pounce on it.

It's just way easier to avoid that subject altogether.

Top Bottom