• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Fantomex

titus-young.jpg

This belongs on NFL Gaf

squicken

It's like she was waiting to get pregnant so she could just go to town. But it's not surprising she'd have an eating disorder since her mom did made her make a sex tape

Wes

venison crêpe
There are a lot of players signing 1 day contracts so they can retire as a member of a certain team. Is this an old trend or something that just started this year?

Daft Punk thread got culled. Today's lesson: don't post links to leaked stuff or beg for a PM with a link to it.

Gulp. I did not know this rule existed. Sure do now.

Fantomex

There are a lot of players signing 1 day contracts so they can retire as a member of a certain team. Is this an old trend or something that just started this year?

It's been around since the Montana days. I think even in the 70s.

jakncoke

Banned

Old trend

not everyone can afford Phat farm and SeanJean like you

o8V4evG.jpg

Do people still wear this? I remember a bunch of whites that wished they were black wore those brands in the 8th-9th grade

There are a lot of players signing 1 day contracts so they can retire as a member of a certain team. Is this an old trend or something that just started this year.

Three years after he was out of the league, Derrick Alexander signed a one day deal with the Chiefs and "retired." I don't think more than a couple of people from the press showed up to the press conference.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
From the Bills Draft War Room - Detroit wanted to move down to #16 from #5 but the Bills thought they had to give up to much.

The NFL draft is more than a week in the rearview mirror, but Buffalobills.com takes you inside the draft room on draft day on April 25th to see how things came down on day one when the Bills landed EJ Manuel.
Bills GM Buddy Nix, who narrates how things unfolded on draft day, revealed that Buffalo had a chance to move into the top five in a deal with Detroit. But Nix had no interest in moving up.
“Not at all,” Nix told Buffalobills.com. ”You’ve got to give up too much to move up. We had guys that we thought would be there and had our favorite there so we weren’t interested in moving up.”
Bills head coach Doug Marrone also provides background on the goings on in the draft room in this Bills draft special on Buffalobills.com.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2013/05/06/bills-had-chance-to-move-up-in-rd-1/

I still don't know why we didn't draft Tavon Austin and use him as trade bait, or keep him. Just more pressure on Ziggy to perform, but at least we got Devin Taylor, Jadeveon Clowneys teammate as an insurance policy. He's going to be a solid starter.

Ziggy-Suh-Fairley-Taylor is a hell of a starting defensive line rotation. The DEs job will be easy with so much attention focused on Suh and Fairley.

squicken

From the Bills Draft War Room - Detroit wanted to move down to #16 from #5 but the Bills thought they had to give up to much.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2013/05/06/bills-had-chance-to-move-up-in-rd-1/

I still don't know why we didn't draft Tavon Austin and use him as trade bait, or keep him. Just more pressure on Ziggy to perform, but at least we got Devin Taylor, Jadeveon Clowneys teammate as an insurance policy. He's going to be a solid starter.

Ziggy-Suh-Fairley-Taylor is a hell of a starting defensive line rotation. The DEs job will be easy with so much attention focused on Suh and Fairley.

Not sure why Buddy is even talking about that. Why would they have moved up? Before the draft he was talking with STL about moving down. MIA also tried to move up to get Austin, but thought the price was too high. So they went all the way up to OAK's spot and got the player they had higher than Austin

I sort of like that all these teams wanted Tavon. Hope the Rams don't screw it up. Don't have a lot of faith in lil' Schotty

MechDX

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/a...formance/32c8c35d-7c2b-4fe2-93f4-11f1cbb24e57

Foster made his third consecutive Pro Bowl in 2012. He led the NFL in touchdowns (17) for the second time in three years and ranked second in the AFC in rushing yards (1,424).

Foster averaged 4.1 yards per carry, well below his career average of 4.7, but led the league with a career-high 351 carries. He also caught 40 passes for 217 yards, down from his 2010-11 averages of 60 catches and 611 receiving yards.

“I set a lot of personal goals, a lot of things that I do,” Foster said. “I just didn’t feel like I was at my best, and it’s gonna change this year.”

Foster has been training with his older brother Abdul, a former track athlete with whom he has trained in the offseason for the last several years.

“(I’ve) just refocused and rededicated myself to another level, and hopefully it shows,” Foster said. “I’m not traveling. I’m not doing a lot. I’m here in Houston and I’m training.”

Arian had a "down year" and wants to rebound.....

Slo

No diet like a Hollywood diet. She lose all that in weeks once her baby pop out.

Yeah, and look like a deflated weather balloon. But I suppose she'll Hollywood Surgery that away too, though.

Dibbs on the medically discarded Kardashian belly rolls. UNF UNF UNF

Top Bottom