• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

JABEE

this makes no sense at all. infact, partially the opposite. the 49ers are home to 2 of the greatest QB's in NFL history and they both played for the team in recent history. so, every qb who takes a snap for us is compared to those guys. even if you have a pro bowl season (jeff garcia) the fanbase as a whole is still down on you most of the time and will always compare you to joe montana and steve young.

what shadow does matt stafford have to live in? rodney pete? scott mitchell?
Leave Stafford alone. He's just big-boned.

Draxal

I wish theyd make an Advance Wars like the new Fire Emblem.

I don't think it's going to happen, I don't think Advance Wars sells that well in Japan, and the sales of Fire Emblem/Advance wars are pretty much the same in America. I think they're just going to milk Fire Emblem for a bit.

bionic77

well that sucks
Fire Emblem is all you need. I never wanted to play Advance Wars once I found the perfection that is Fire Emblem.

And is it just me or is Tigers gf a total butteface? Which is weird because I kind of remember her being smoking hot a few years ago. Also :lol Sergio. Even Romo would not choke that badly!

Is there a pic of the new helmets?
vrAWA3d.jpg
I actually think they're kinda cool, nows the time to squicken.

Fox318

I just watched Les Misérables for the first time since I saw it in the theater. Why the fuck do people badmouth Russell Crowe for his performance? I thought he had the 2nd best role next to Jackmon.

I just watched Les Misérables for the first time since I saw it in the theater. Why the fuck do people badmouth Russell Crowe for his performance? I thought he had the 2nd best role next to Jackmon.

I thought that Crowe was terrible. He just cant sing at all. It sounds so weird when he does, and it really stands out since everyone else in the movie were such great singers. I really like Crowe as an actor but every time he would sing I would crackup.

JABEE

Congrats Kave. You are no longer in the shame circle. The Leafs are showing guts and integrity. Good win and onto Game 7.

WedgeX

Banned
I hate NBC for hockey.

Oh, a fight breaking out! Now that we've got your attention, here are commercials to replace this fight.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The NHL, MLB and NBA all have television interviews with coaches during the course of play, how long until this comes to the NFL? I can not wait to see an angry Harbro getting interviewed during the two minute warning.

Dammit. Now that blue tongue is bothering me, too. I don't like the logo anymore.

The NHL, MLB and NBA all have television interviews with coaches during the course of play, how long until this comes to the NFL? I can not wait to see an angry Harbro getting interviewed during the two minute warning.

Imagine if they had a Rex Ryan interview just after the butt fumble.

Top Bottom