• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

squicken

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
From TA: Jags knew about Blackmon's suspension at least in Mar. He's met with GM & coach. They support him. Been a student in facility since

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Chiefs hire Pistol offense creator Chris Ault as consultant:

Chris Ault's agent, Bob LaMonte, confirms Ault has agreed to a consultant position with the Chiefs. Details to come.

LaMonte said Packers, Ravens and Vikings also stepped up with offers, but Chiefs was the best one for Ault.

Ault said he doesn't know yet if Andy Reid wants him more to help run the Pistol offense or help his defense try to stop it.

It should have been a Jets-Packers Super Bowl
I know it's a painful memory for Steelers fans, but in general I prefer playing the legit team and I salute their unwilling sacrifice. I feel like our victory would be less legitimate had it come against a joke franchise like the Jets.

Milchjon

Anyone in here have any tips for sleep problems? It's not really insomnia, as I can sleep for a long time. But I'm always wide awake at night, which leads to me being tired because I slept too little. But then of course once I try to go to sleep, I'm awake again. It's like my body thinks that there are 28 hours in a day...

MechDX

Anyone in here have any tips for sleep problems? It's not really insomnia, as I can sleep for a long time. But I'm always wide awake at night, which leads to me being tired because I slept too little. But then of course once I try to go to sleep, I'm awake again. It's like my body thinks that there are 28 hours in a day...

tequila_fifth.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
For one day eat your last meal of the day 16-20 hours before when you need to wake up. Sleep for however long you can. Wake up, eat breakfast, then eat regular meals. Your digestive system will kick in a secondary biological clock that overrides your main daylight based clock.

Also, don't use blue light at night or light of colors that contain blue, as it's a cue to be awake.

WedgeX

Banned

What have you tried thus far? Abstaining from caffeine, exercising regularly, having some white noise in your room...those things can help.

Whack it.

....or this.

warm milk

squicken

are the wilffs the best owners in minnesota state history? who the hell else are the other owners in sports owners history there?

Godslay

Banned
For one day eat your last meal of the day 16-20 hours before when you need to wake up. Sleep for however long you can. Wake up, eat breakfast, then eat regular meals. Your digestive system will kick in a secondary biological clock that overrides your main daylight based clock.

Also, don't use blue light at night or light of colors that contain blue, as it's a cue to be awake.

You really should kill your screen time 90 minutes or so before you want to go to bed. Either that or use flux which seems to help by making the colors more warm.

If you need to pass out, get some melatonin. That shit will knock you out, you might even lucid dream.

Nakazato

I feel for Jimmy Smith.

Edit: That Picture make it even sadder. Blackmon Really needs to visit Jimmy in jail maybe it will get his head right.

I think I'm gonna go blackout until the New season of Arressted Development comes out. Don't wanna spoil anything, I'm gonna avoid the threads in OT.

JABEE

Freeman better pack his bags and follow Andy to Kansas City

http://deadspin.com/the-eagles-had-taco-tuesdays-and-fast-food-fridays-504898980

The Eagles Had "Taco Tuesdays" and "Fast Food Fridays" Under Andy Reid

ESPN's Jeannine Edwards reports that pizza, burgers, and fried chicken are out. The old theme days—Taco Tuesday and Fast Food Friday among them—are gone, replaced by a new, more health-conscious menu. Also, there are now cafeteria signs explaining each of the four major food groups

Roto:
Free agent Titus Young's father says his son has a brain disorder and needs help.
Richard Young took Titus out for coffee on Friday, mere hours before Titus' latest arrest. Titus then drove off in his car without saying goodbye. "We knew that something had happened to him or he was locked up again," Richard said. "His mind is not capable enough to go out and deal with society because of this situation." Titus supposedly suffers from a disorder caused by his brain being compressed against the front of his skull, and he hasn't been taking his medication. Doctors told Richard that treatment could take six months or less. Maybe the sun will finally shine on Titus, and he can get the help he so badly needs.
Titus.

Top Bottom