• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Super modern looking.. love it.

tempstadiumscreens-014051313--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

tempoverhead--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Very cool. Makes me wish the Browns didn't have to make that new stadium when they did. It's still too new, but doesn't look anywhere near as neat as any of these :(

Fox318

I know it's a painful memory for Steelers fans, but in general I prefer playing the legit team and I salute their unwilling sacrifice. I feel like our victory would be less legitimate had it come against a joke franchise like the Jets.

fuuuucccckkkkkkkyyyyuuu you cheese muching fatty Now i will root for Jeff Gordon

squicken

Yep. Lucic should have been called for boarding. He then went on to score the third goal.

Obviously no excuse for blowing a 3 goal lead, and I understand letting tick tack stuff go. But that was absurd. It was a full speed hit on a vulnerable player.

Let's Go Leafs!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I tell myself every year I'm going to start watching hockey because the physicality and defensive nature of the game naturally attracts me as a football fan, but for some reason I just never do. One of these years... It also has the parody in the playoffs that rivals the NFL from what I've heard whereas the NBA is pretty damn predictable most of the time and has made the NBA boring for me the past few years.

WedgeX

Banned
I tell myself every year I'm going to start watching hockey because the physicality and defensive nature of the game naturally attracts me as a football fan, but for some reason I just never do. One of these years... It also has the parody in the playoffs that rivals the NFL from what I've heard whereas the NBA is pretty damn predictable most of the time and has made the NBA boring for me the past few years.

Missing out on being a Wings fan, my friend. Its the tops!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'll watch the NHL as soon as Seattle takes the Bucks away and they move an NHL team to the Bradley Center.

I've said it half a dozen times on these forums and I still stand by it....it's a crime that Wisconsin lacks a pro hockey team even though kids grow up playing it there (unlike the South)

Greg

start now! NHL playoffs are awesome

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Missing out on being a Wings fan, my friend. Its the tops!

Heh, most of my extended family and cousins live in Michigan and are all die hard Red Wings fans. Its always funny seeing how confident they are of the Red Wings since 1996 and Steve Yzerman when Red Wings conversations start, but when I bring up the Lions its always "we'll always suck" or "we're cursed" etc. etc. Hopefully that changes like the 96 Stanley Cup and the 30 year drought it broke IIRC.

Top Bottom