• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

cdyhybrid

Fuck snow man hate that shit

Free growler with every paycheck. Best work benefit ever. Way better than health insurance and a 401k

IMAG0110.jpg

You work for a brewery? That's pretty cool.

Snow today in Denver area. Snowing now, which is annoying.
@jacncoke Hockey is considered the most physically demanding of all the sports more so than even the NFL. In other words, they have the most fit athletes, period..

Sounds like a permanent ban from NFL-age is needed. Or he should have to root for a dumb team this year. Like the Browns. Or the Lions. Or the cowgirls. Puke

Hunter S.

How did they come to decide 82
I think it was continually increased to add revinue. The current shortened NHL season is not popular with owners due to less revenue and going back to the full 82 is expected even though there probably are too many games.
@B for Vendetta I was talking shit about the Detroit Lions last night in the NHL thread so I am a rule breaker hardcore. That is how I roll.

You know what the best fruit is? Mangos! Goddamn!

As far as weather, my sister-in-law was complaining about it this morning, she lives in Minneapolis. Winter doesn't really bother me, I enjoy it for the most part. Although fall has to be my favorite 'season'.
cherries for me

brentech

What's that, just dropped the puck, line change!

But seriously, it does seem to be an exhausting sport, but all the lines makes me think it's probably not the most physically exhausting.

Godslay

Banned
cherries for me

Cherries are damn good too, I always buy those flathead cherries from Montana in the summer.

My wife grew some strawberries last summer and those bastards were awesome. So much better than store bought. Same thing with corn. That's one of my favorite parts of summer, that fresh in season food is available.

jakncoke

Banned
Cherries are damn good too, I always buy those flathead cherries from Montana in the summer.

My wife grew some strawberries last summer and those bastards were awesome. So much better than store bought. Same thing with corn. That's one of my favorite parts of summer, that fresh in season food is available.

How you keep the birds away? My parents try to grow them but just before they are ready the birds have some instinct to nom em all down

Godslay

Banned
How you keep the birds away? My parents try to grow them but just before they are ready the birds have some instinct to nom em all down

She has a couple different setups in terms of planters, but just netting to keep the birds away.

I've seen people use these as well, I don't know if they work for birds though.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000071NUS/?tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=10550510739&hvpos=1t2&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17940467481868917110&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_1hj2f364nd_b

Hunter S.

Jnc, did you honestly say that?
Yes, in terms of cardiovascular fitness, yes.

On another note, just finished my last two mile run in the snow of the year at high altitude near the mountains. It was fucken gorgeous lowlanders I tell yah!!!

Slo

Yes, in terms of cardiovascular fitness, yes.

On another note, just finished my last two mile run in the snow of the year at high altitude near the mountains. It was fucken gorgeous lowlanders I tell yah!!!

I would debate you but I've been posting for 2 minutes, I'm winded, and it's time for a line change. See you again in 4 shifts, then I'll really tear you a new asshole. Watch out. You. Me. 8 minutes from now.

Hunter S.

I would debate you but I've been posting for 2 minutes, I'm winded, and it's time for a line change. See you again in 4 shifts, then I'll really tear you a new asshole. Watch out. You. Me. 8 minutes from now.
:jnc okay then the top two lines are the most fit. The fourth line is just there to fight.

Ever smelled a hockey player? Stinkiest athletes in the business. Point made, absolute.

Damn. You clowned him harder than Madden clowned the Packers defense.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No Madden 25 on Wii U? Yeah....

Wii U is pretty much my Nintendo game machine at this point. I can't imagine many reasons I'd choose the Wii U to play any multiplatform game when the PS4 is out.

Not that that wasn't the case the moment the Wii U specs were revealed. I'm hoping that budget minded developers especially from Japan will give the Wii U some love eventually.

I had Madden 2007 or something for Wii, the one with jakncoke on the cover and I really liked it.

Unfortunately they made it into a kids-version after that and I didn't play it again.

Thought it had potential.

Not surprised about WiiU. System blows.

Top Bottom