• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Pepiope

In his defense, we have no idea how Rodgers would have turned out if he didn't get to sit behind one of the best QBs in NFL history for 3 years.

Bowser

I believed in J-Camp

You also had other beliefs...

Ninja Scooter said:
my guess is that Skip had a gay relationship with Jeff Garcia while Jeff was with the Niners and Skip was working up in San Jose, so he probably didn't take too kindly to TO publically ragging on his lover.

IJ8YjTB.gif

Fox318

:lol :lol :lol

edit: What makes the Nugent pick funnier is that the Jets fans hated -- as usual.

The Jets Draft Flashback was great, so many retarded picks! :lol
Literally that one video of the draft busts has been making people laugh for over 10 years

As has been said many times, switch Alex Smith and Aaron Rodgers and their respective careers probably turn out way different.

Aaron Rodgers would still have more QBing talent in his left gonad than half the teams in the league have on their entire depth charts, but would he get to show it with the dysfunctional mess that was San Fran pre-Harbaugh?

Alex Smith would still have tiny hands and no arm, but could he have been made into an actual franchise quarterback sitting behind Favre with the stable Packers' organization?

tumblr_m362qwWCNI1rn3ihx.gif

Daddarios tittieeeeeeeeees

And FMT, Squicken, and Rando would be banned over Daddario

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Gil Brandt Verified account
‏@Gil_Brandt

If Cam Newton were dropped onto the Packers' roster, I think he could be almost as successful as Aaron Rodgers.

Top Bottom