• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
NeatWanGuineafowl.gif

Dat anger swag

God what ugly colors

Godslay

Banned
Getting the general feeling that Broncos fans want the Broncos to sign Mathis.

I think this would be a bad move. He's pretty old 33, fairly expensive, and rooted in panic.

I would be very surprised if it happens tbh.

As far as I'm concerned, it's June. Let Kubes, Dennison, Barone work with these guys and build a young cohesive unit rather than throwing old expensive Olinemen at a problem that might not even exist.

BigAT

Yeah I'm not buying the idea he simply wasn't fitting in at Pittsburgh unless you believe Stafford is better than the rapist (I'm sure Steelers fans would love to hear this argument). System is only a part of the equation and receivers should do well in Pittsburgh regardless.

Stafford's rape victim:

buffet.jpg

Hindl

I bought a Galaxy S6. Tired of my S4 being glitch

Even with all the rave reviews of the S6, I couldn't go Samsung after my S3. It started out well but after the first year just constantly started crapping the bed. Moved on to a G4 and it's been pretty nice so far. Hope the S6 works out for you tho

Even with all the rave reviews of the S6, I couldn't go Samsung after my S3. It started out well but after the first year just constantly started crapping the bed. Moved on to a G4 and it's been pretty nice so far. Hope the S6 works out for you tho

Yup I have the G4 too, I love it so far.

Godslay

Banned
Yeah minus is being weird. Showed up on my phone but not on my computer.

Okay, I see it on my phone.

Hahaha, I've still got until September to step my game up. This is just hating minicamp.

I don't really hate either team, I'm going away from hating this year tbh. If I can.

To be fair, Godslay could have literally said any division and the Lions probably couldn't win it.

NFC North
AFC North
B1G East
Michigan 4A High School
Papa JimBob's Pizza After-Work Rec League

It doesn't fucking matter, the Lions wouldn't win

Godslay

Banned
To be fair, Godslay could have literally said any division and the Lions probably couldn't win it.

NFC North
AFC North
B1G East
Michigan 4A High School
Papa JimBob's Pizza After-Work Rec League

It doesn't fucking matter, the Lions wouldn't win

If the Browns or Lions make it to the Superbowl I will root for them to win. Assuming Broncos aren't the opposition in the Lions case (yes, yes, I know we can't play the Browns in the Superbowl lol).

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
On October 39th, 2011 Matthew Stafford and the Detroit Lions played Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos in Denver.

Matthew Stafford would throw 21/30, 267 Yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs. The Lions would go on to win 45-10.

The Lions and Broncos again face each other Week 3 of this season, in Detroit, on Sunday Night Football in front of a nationally televised audience.

Top Bottom