• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

jbug617

Banned
tumblr_nqmp0f2xfi1ut45a9o8_r2_400.gif

tumblr_npv4sov9g41ro861co1_500.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Facts In Your Face ‏@FactsInYourFace 25m25 minutes ago

Pittsburgh, PA has more MRI medical scanners than all of Canada.

jakncoke

Banned
its good. i don't think its some once-in-a-lifetime type show but its entertaining and extremely high quality (especially when compared to other network shows). watch it!

pittsburgh is a city! stop drinking!

Im just saying a city of 300k has more mri than all the mooses and people of canada of 30 million people and 6 million mooses

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Facts In Your Face ‏@FactsInYourFace 25m25 minutes ago

Pittsburgh, PA has more MRI medical scanners than all of Canada.

Im just saying a city of 300k has more mri than all the mooses and people of canada of 30 million people and 6 million mooses

Congrats guys.

Real impressed with all those MRI scanners. Guess I'll just have to try to enjoy less crime and a better place to live.

But it's hard to enjoy those things knowing we have less MRI scanners. :(

jakncoke

Banned
Congrats guys.

Real impressed with all those MRI scanners. Guess I'll just have to try to enjoy less crime and a better place to live.

But it's hard to enjoy those things knowing we have less MRI scanners. :(

Less sb owls, mlb chips and pens prob have more cups as well as this point than your leafs

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Less sb owls, mlb chips and pens prob have more cups as well as this point than your leafs

Of course you have more Super Bowls you drunken fool.

5 World Series to 2, not bad you got something right.

3 Stanley Cups to 13, awww you were close so close.

#facts

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Cancer kills more than crime.

DM I want to thank you. Under your rule as king of NFL-GAF offseason us the anime fans have thrived with Anime Sunday.

It's all thanks to you this could happen as you allowed Anime Sunday to be.

You're the best brah.

ATTACK_HUG.gif

DMczaf

DM I want to thank you. Under your rule as king of NFL-GAF offseason us the anime fans have thrived with Anime Sunday.

It's all thanks to you this could happen as you allowed Anime Sunday to be.

You're the best brah.

ATTACK_HUG.gif

I hate all you animu scum. I wish all the bad things in the world happen to you, and nobody else.

Dammit. I was going to rebuild my home network so I could ditch Windows and use a Chromebook but I can't scan to a network drive with my printer. Aargh.

David Carr once went 3-10 for 33 yards, but was sacked 4 times for 23 yards, netting just 10 yards passing. His team won 24-6

Had to bring that up again huh.

Top Bottom