• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konka

Banned
Don't judge me.

I feel like you're judging me.

GBD968sl.jpg

I'm judging you.

Connolly is back on twitter stirring the shit. Take all with a heavy grain of salt.

Tweets

Darren Connolly IV ‏@DConnollyNFL 3m

Look for the #Raiders to be heavy players in the second wave of #NFLFreeAgency

Some claim #Steelers #Lions and #NYGiants as possible landing spots for CB Verner, however I cannot confirm that they are major players #NFL

From earlier- teams in on CB Verner: #Vikings #Rams #Raiders #Jets #Titans #NFLFreeAgency

More #Vikings I can't confirm Verner is a done deal however at this point and time in #NFL circles they are the wide favorite #NFLFreeAgency

Always a possibility that another team can up offer before Tuesday, however number 1 reason Johnson wants to join #Vikings is Mike Zimmer

Barring a MAJOR collapse or change of heart, which I'm hearing "will not happen" Johnson to #Vikings is merely a formality #NFLFreeAgency

#Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer is highly regarded among #NFL players and is proving to be a valuable recruiting tool #NFLFreeAgency

Source: #Raiders DE Lamarr Houston being heavily pursued by #Packers no word if #Raiders are still trying to keep him #NFLFreeAgency

Source: The #Vikings have agreed to terms with former #Bengals DE Michael Johnson and will be announced Tuesday barring a change of heart

Teams in on CB Verner at the moment: #Vikings #Rams #Raiders #Jets #Titans #NFLFreeAgency

#Titans CB Verner however in league circles is widely expected to sign with #Vikings and the #Raiders are a dark horse #NFLFreeAgency

To recap for #Raiders fans, your team is in the mix for RB Sproles, possible OL Veldheer extension, DE Jared Allen and CB Verner #FreeAgency

Sources in #Raiders camp view Verner is a long shot however are emerging as a dark horse candidate #NFLFreeAgency

LOTS of news involving the #Raiders today as expected. Hearing that team has reached out to the agents of #Titans CB Alterraun Verner #NFL

Hearing in league circles that Devin Hester to #Buccaneers is essentially done and that it will be announced Tuesday

Other teams in on Jared Allen: #Broncos #49ers #Colts #Packers #Dolphins #Vikings however #Raiders willing to pay top dollar #NFLFreeAgency

More #Raiders source: team is in the mix for #Vikings DE Jared Allen and considered a frontrunner #NFLFreeAgency

#Raiders source also confirming that team may make strong push to sign OL Veldheer "in the next 48 hours" #NFLFreeAgency

#Raiders aren't sure where RB Sproles will go but I can confirm that team has very strong interest and will make a competitive offer #NFL

#Raiders source says that the team envisions Sproles, if signed, to be a "jack of all trades" player and used at WR or full house backfield

Source: #Raiders have "very strong interest" in former #Saints RB Darren Sproles and intend to sign RB Jennings and use both with FB Reese

$25 for 2 drinks welcome to downtown.

I drank obscure rum and absinthe after that fuck you and also this blonde next to me.

#HipsterLife

Sanjuro

I still don't see the argument.

You people remind me of the asshole co-worker I took to a ballgame one time. Came back with four beers (Budweiser/Miller. Something of that sort). Sat down, handed him his beer, and he responded "Oh, I don't drink this stuff. Sorry."

In response, I drank all of the beers myself, and never spoke to him again unless it was a directly work related question.

Konka

Banned
I still don't see the argument.

You people remind me of the asshole co-worker I took to a ballgame one time. Came back with four beers (Budweiser/Miller. Something of that sort). Sat down, handed him his beer, and he responded "Oh, I don't drink this stuff. Sorry."

In response, I drank all of the beers myself, and never spoke to him again unless it was a directly work related question.

I mean I'll drink it if you give it to me and I'll have no issue, but in the presence of other options I won't choose it.

Sanjuro

I mean I'll drink it if you give it to me and I'll have no issue, but in the presence of other options I won't choose it.

Depends on what you're doing. I can get a 18-pack of bottles for ten dollars. Cheap if you're short, decent to bring to parties, and you can pound them.

I live in an area which practically spawned the micro-breweries. I have a great selection of amazing beers if I choose, just rather not be a prude about it.

Already loving having Zimmer if only for the fact that the players like him.

I cant remember ever having a coach that players actually wanted to go play for in free agency. Getting Johnson and Verner would be sweet.

Nakazato

Ok NFL gaf be easy. im leaving for a bit to focus on my life.

Keep giving gata hell and keep up with the :jnc.

Maybe back by draft wish me luck.

-Naka

squicken

Later bro. Good luck with the things you gotta do!

http://nesn.com/2014/03/report-ryan-mallett-drawing-interest-from-texans-in-trade-with-patriots/

I swear to Tebow if Rick Smith trades pick #33 for Ryan Mallet I will go completely ballistic and get very vocal on here!

Seems like every year some team is going to give the Pats a premium pick for Mallett and it never happens. Everyone is reporting the rumor but they all source the same lesser known blog. I just can't see them giving up #33 for a guy who has never started a game and is at the end of his deal

MechDX

Later bro. Good luck with the things you gotta do!

Seems like every year some team is going to give the Pats a premium pick for Mallett and it never happens. Everyone is reporting the rumor but they all source the same lesser known blog. I just can't see them giving up #33 for a guy who has never started a game and is at the end of his deal

Starting to believe Smith and BOB are sitting back laughing at all this nonsense. Notice they have been connected to EVERY damn FA QB and at least 6 possible draftees?

Classic misdirection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom