• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

WZWJqc9.jpg

squicken

wtf hbogo shows true detective ep 8 on the front page but when i go to it it's not available. bs!

yeah been waiting 40 minutes to get through. kind of sucks b/c this will impact my enjoyment of the finale

e: Saffold is gone so idk if it is to the Raiders but he informed STL he won't be back

MechDX

Among the teams expressing real interest in #Bills S Jairus Byrd? The #Dolphins. Gearing up for another big year in free agency

Ian Rappaport Twitter

bigosc2k

Banned
1. Mendenhall was drafted in 2008. ALLLLLL the way back in 2008! news flash, football (NFL and otherwise) has always been and always will be about money.
2. I've been playing fantasy football since the early 2000's. Not sure why he thinks this is a new thing. Maybe he's talking about twitter. Still bitter about getting busted for his 9/11 truther talk
3. I don't get what he means by games are brought and analyzed without use of coaches film. For the first time in NFL history starting 2 years ago, all fans have access to All-22 Coach film
4. Players are penalized for excessive celebration
5. I hear commentators and analysis shows talk about how well TE's and RB's block all the time.
6. Rashard Mendenhall is a member of al qaeda[
LOL

Spinluck

I've seen predictions on Nicks' contract being around $4-5 million, most likely on a one year, prove it deal, and Decker getting about double that on a multi-year contract. However the numbers come out, Nicks will be much cheaper.

That sounds about right. I feel like Nicks would be better value, too bad he can't stay healthy and was terrible for the majority of last season. Eli had a down year, but Nicks didn't help much.

remember when people said hakeem nicks was a true #1 wr and the best of that draft? how the tables have turned on all those loser WR's. crabtree is the best WR of that class. suck it down losers!

someone will pay nicks on his potential but it won't be much. didn't the giants offer him a decent extension that he turned down or am i imagining things?

Nope. That was Steve Smith.

Nicks was worth the pick we spent on him and up until last season, I was apt to resign him. Thankfully, Reese chose who to sign between Nicks and Cruz wisely.

Hmm, with Saffold gone it looks like the Rams will be making a run at either Verner or Byrd, can't say I'm too upset if it improves our awful secondary. Also there's no way they're not drafting either Matthews or Robinson with the first pick and a guard in probably either the 2nd or 3rd.

squicken

Hmm, with Saffold gone it looks like the Rams will be making a run at either Verner or Byrd, can't say I'm too upset if it improves our awful secondary. Also there's no way they're not drafting either Matthews or Robinson with the first pick and a guard in probably either the 2nd or 3rd.

Yeah I 'm fine with him leaving IF they use 3 of the first 4 picks on the offensive line. They literally do not have a healthy linemen under contract that is even average at his position

squicken

I'll have to laugh if the Texans traded for Mallett. He threw at Arkansas' pro day and still isn't accurate and his frame is still too small. Does he even lift?

MechDX

I'll have to laugh if the Texans traded for Mallett. He threw at Arkansas' pro day and still isn't accurate and his frame is still too small. Does he even lift?

Some poster at Pats Pulpit says it is real. Doesn't consist of a 1st or 2nd rounder. Texans and Pats swap 3rd round picks and Pats get a conditional 2015 pick based on performance.

Don't know who the guy is so it may be Gata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom