• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know whats blowing my mind? William Shatner is 82. The guy doesn't look a day over 60.

William-Shatner-and-Kaley-017.jpg

He has just the right amount of fat on him to make him look younger.

Milchjon

While I appreciate bionic's undying love for fried chicken, he should've known that there was no way to win with his argument.

Oh well.

Edit: Happy (belated) Birthday, FV!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
While I appreciate bionic's undying love for fried chicken, he should've known that there was no way to win with his argument.

Oh well.

Edit: Happy (belated) Birthday, FV!

I mean, he was saying take that shit away from racists so the rest of us can love it. I never thought I'd see somebody get banned for saying "fuck racists" but, hey. Here we are.

Fried chicken is literally my favorite food. Another example of white privilege, I suppose, that I can just eat me some fried chicken and cornbread and not be living up to some ancient stereotypes that drooling fuckwads think is funny. Racists ruin fucking everything.

Milchjon

I mean, he was saying take that shit away from racists so the rest of us can love it. I never thought I'd see somebody get banned for saying "fuck racists" but, hey. Here we are.

Fried chicken is literally my favorite food. Another example of white privilege, I suppose, that I can just eat me some fried chicken and cornbread and not be living up to some ancient stereotypes that drooling fuckwads think is funny. Racists ruin fucking everything.

GIVE ME POPEYES FUCK DAMMIT

Fuckin hell, you guys got Taco Bell too? What else is there?

WanderingWind

GIVE ME POPEYES FUCK DAMMIT

Fuckin hell, you guys got Taco Bell too? What else is there?

Popeyes, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Charlie's Subs, Starbucks.

And anytime you want to come to Better Germany, I'll hook it up with the spicy, crunchy, delicious Popeye's chicken. Flaky crust, tender strips of chicken breast, spicy french fries, a tangy BBQ dipping sauce and a golden, buttery biscuit awaits.

Too bad about the scientific fact that anybody north of the Mason-Dixon line is incapable of understanding how to make sweet tea. Also, the fact that it's cold and shit and sweet tea is best when it's sweltering and humid out.

My new apartment is three blocks east of a Popeye's. My girlfriend doesn't want me going down that way, as it's the "bad" part of our village, but I was like girl, they wanna come shoot me or something, they can go ahead, I'll die happy and full of good-ass chicken.

Spinluck

pretty much.

i still don't see what was bannable in there, maybe it's flying over my head.

lots of facepalm post in there though.

My new apartment is three blocks east of a Popeye's. My girlfriend doesn't want me going down that way, as it's the "bad" part of our village, but I was like girl, they wanna come shoot me or something, they can go ahead, I'll die happy and full of good-ass chicken.

fuck yea, popeyes is the shit dude. although smaller local chains are the best, unless you know someone who is good at making that homemade stuff.

Speaking of age, I just turned 36 yesterday. 4 more years to 40. Yikes!

Only a matter of time before you an Bionic drink your cups of prune juice during an early bird dinner somewhere in Florida, reminiscing about when your teams were relevant.

(Don't you fucking dare to do what you're thinking about doing now)

WanderingWind

In Orange County, Calif., the only places to get Popeyes were to go to Long Beach before one opened up in Santa Ana. Now, Long Beach isn't what it used to be in the 90s, but the Popeyes there still had the bullet proof glass set up.

BlindRage

Man does Mark Brunell look like a dumbass trying to say marijuana harms brain development and kills brain cells, lmao.

Go Cromartie.

jakncoke

Banned
I need a Bio for the GAF prison. Can one of you people write it for me?

Maybe how I attempted to murder Eli whilst shirtless.

It was a cold dark night, the seconds ticked away. The air was cold and heavy. Dutch completely crushed by 18-1. Put on his wooden shoes, took off his shirt. Walked down to the club. Sandman was bouncing and love was in the air. A young hairy vixen comes up to the Dutch. Offers him E. They dance the night away, Dutch has lost sense of reality. The next morning cold, shivering with his pants to his ankles, down by the pond. Hears a bahhhh and feels a kick, He opens his eyes to a goat and a sheriff

I dont know how to cut this from 503 to 250, so we'll just have to keep this to GAF :(

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
SUPERBOWL MIC'ED UP

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000324304/Sound-FX-Coin-toss-flub
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000324306/Sound-FX-Safety-first
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000324310/Sound-FX-The-Legion-of-Boom-dominates
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films...d-FX-Broncos-come-out-flat-in-the-second-half
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000324315/Sound-FX-The-celebration-begins

This is literally the best time to get banned though so it's not a huge issue.

The draft is basically three months away....ugh.
Still a weak ban, though, even if I can see how it happened. It remains true that we Americans like to pat ourselves on the back over small victories instead of tackling the big issues (inequality in the justice system, de facto segregation, etc), but that's really close to a "who cares?" so the point has to be made properly.

What do Giants and Eagles GAffers think about Nicks and Maclin, there're ideas that the Raiders might target them as FA to bolster our WR group... I'd like to hear their takes on them...

He had good speed before the knee injury, solid hands as well. His problem is he gets hurt every year it seems. Hopefully it was just a few fluke things and he resigns with the Eagles. I think if he comes back they move him to the slot to replace Avant. Djax, healthy Maclin, and Cooper could do some damage in Chip's offense.

jakncoke

Banned
There is no football this weekend. Someone wake me up from this nightmare.

Also, happy belated birthday, FV! You too BlackGhost!

NFL really should offer a 9.99 Netflix service for all their content. Lions fans could go back and watch their last championship and pretend the 50 years after hasnt happened yet!

jakncoke

Banned
Fair enough, lol. I'm just pointing it out!

Is it on TV?

Also, I decided to try and find who is even on the USA roster but cant find it links? I did find who the USA qbs are

3 star Indiana commit, 3 star Syracuse and now get this 4 star qb.. from detroit that committed to Iowa. How much does this guy hate life rofl

eznark

Banned
Is it on TV?

Also, I decided to try and find who is even on the USA roster but cant find it links? I did find who the USA qbs are

3 star Indiana commit, 3 star Syracuse and now get this 4 star qb.. from detroit that committed to Iowa. How much does this guy hate life rofl

PECOTA has the Brewers finishing ahead of the Pirates.

Order will be restored.

ShaneB

Is it on TV?

No idea if it's on TV. I just followed the links from NFL.com/Footballcanada.com and it said it would be available to stream online.

jakncoke

Banned
I remember the time yankeehater got banned for calling gata a snitch. If Wes decides to do that one day it's going to be apocalyptic in this thread.

See this all gata plan, because he has been tormented non stop. He going to narc to the feds mods till all the regulars are banned. Then he going to bring his people in and take over the thread.

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 18m
1) Brett Smith - Wyoming 2) Teddy Bridgewater - Louisville 3) Blake Bortles - UCF 4) Derek Carr -Fresno St 5) Johnny Manziel -Texas A&M

A new contender enters the tournament!

who the fuck is Brett Smith!?

jakncoke

Banned
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/19...73_1_salary-list-top-nfl-salaries-base-salary

Its always neat to come across old salary figures. I bet if you went back in time to 1987 and said to Jim Kelly that his 1.1 base salary and 1.6 total is basically what we give to nobodies and the top qbs now make 15 times that amount a year talent now a days. He'd probably call you a drunk.

Kelly on a 5 year 8 million deal, Marino 6 year 9 million.

Inside the link is the highest based salaries for AFC/NFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom