• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!!!

YwAwLp2.gif

Haha

Source?

Sammy Watkins was forced from Thursday's preseason finale with a rib injury.
Watkins is technically questionable, but obviously won't return. Watkins got hurt trying to corral a slant that was "a good yard and a half ahead of him." E.J. Manuel "stared him down the whole way." Watkins then headed to the locker room. It's unclear if Watkins aggravated his previous rib issue, or suffered a new injury. It's ominous all around. Watkins hasn't shown outside of practice this summer, while Manuel has looked like one of the worst quarterbacks in the NFL.
Watkins update.
Via roto

Godslay

Banned
Hurry back Prater. These kickers are terrible.

Ive not seen that on stat sheets like probably ever is what im saying. Ive seen that for sack sure

Wonder if they are counting assisted as half tackles? Usually it's split full and assisted tackles. Unless someone is now keeping track of half tackles.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Anyone else think Savage looks like a fat Nic Cage?

No matter how many times you say this it is still wrong.

Keep telling yourself just bad football is worse than bad football + league-wide scandals that will still be mocked/talked about years later

Gimme a team with all Joe Flaccos. They might never make the playoffs, but they'll also never get in trouble or embarrass you. More than worth it in my book.

PS how are the Texans looking worse than they did last year

Greg

went out to get some wings, and college football was on

so sloppy

I don't get how people take this shit serious

First team offense looked fine for you guys. After than, were defensive starters even in for Carr drives?

Yes, Earl was the only one out there with any intensity. Sherman's weakness was exploited as well (back shoulder placement of ball). Then again Wagner and Smith probably need to shake some rust off I'm guessing.

Top Bottom