• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
We could have had any of these rookie QB's who look better than the shit we have now. Fucking Texans organization is failure.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Listening to 610 here and the host asked Ted Johnson how Belechick would handle Watts contract. Teddy laughed and said he would franchise tag him and ask him to take a team friendly deal. Lol

i like ted a lot, but his perspective is completely warped when it comes to contract talks.
The other day they were talking about contracts he was saying they wouldnt have signed duane brown, foster, schaub or cushing.

Of course he can say that is what the patriots would do. The patriots can get rid of just about anyone they want, as long as they have Brady they will be competitive. Its easy to not have to pay big time players when you have an elite QB that makes everyone around them better.

He also gets mad when people say yea well the "patriots way" is draft anybody and sit back and watch brady work.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fuck this Mario Kart update is fucking me up.

I keep pressing down for next race and now hitting highlight reel!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"@awexler
"49ers reserve QB Josh Johnson just tossed his 3rd TD of the game. #Texans QBs have 2 TD passes combined this entire preseason."

For fucks sake lol In BoB we trust.

Drakeon

Man I felt since pre season game one that Carr should start over Hoyer. Hoyer has looked abysmal.
... On what team are Carr and Hoyer on together? Is David Carr on the Browns? And are you suggesting he start?

Also, if there was any justice in performance, Gabbert should be cut and Johnson should stay. Instead, Gabbert likely stays because we pay him either way.

Furyous

Johnny Football looked good against players who are out of the league next week. If we cut Connor then we will regret it.

Seahawks are getting hoed by Oakland GOTDAMN. With that said, put in TP coach Carroll. He needs to get the entire game to show his worth. LET HIM PLAY! (c) Skip Baseless.

ed: Last sentence ^^ Amen

BwLJhzTCMAEwsDP.jpg

damn we're going to lose some good players. i feel like LMJ should NOT make the team. i don't put all the blame on him, this coaching staff doesn't know how to use him. but the truth is he just doesn't fit on our team. bruce is a better KR/PR. i guess i would be scared to not really have an experienced 3rd string RB but lmj pretty much sucks so what difference does it make

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Johnny Football looked good against players who are out of the league next week. If we cut Connor then we will regret it.

Seahawks are getting hoed by Oakland GOTDAMN. With that said, put in TP coach Carroll. He needs to get the entire game to show his worth. LET HIM PLAY! (c) Skip Baseless.

BG come get your alt.

Trey

I saw Sammy Watkins at the barber shop yesterday. I meant to wish him luck on the season but didn't - now he reinjures his ribs.

I take full responsibility.

JABEE

damn we're going to lose some good players. i feel like LMJ should NOT make the team. i don't put all the blame on him, this coaching staff doesn't know how to use him. but the truth is he just doesn't fit on our team. bruce is a better KR/PR. i guess i would be scared to not really have an experienced 3rd string RB but lmj pretty much sucks so what difference does it make
FMT, Let's Madden!

HawkeyeIC

Unless you're only going to keep two running backs, it doesn't really matter. I think if Hunter was still around, James would be gone.

Furyous

BG come get your alt.

What's an alt? I resent that statement by the way.

*Chris Brown mean mug*

I hope when the preseason is over all this browns talk is over

I hope when the preseason is over we can stop talking about Blake Fucking Bortles.

Her husband is somewhere happy as shit with that Steebie J smile on his face. All I see is hope for a better future for America when I see that photo. His name is Servando?! I'M HATING, FUCK THIS SHIT.

... On what team are Carr and Hoyer on together? Is David Carr on the Browns? And are you suggesting he start?

Also, if there was any justice in performance, Gabbert should be cut and Johnson should stay. Instead, Gabbert likely stays because we pay him either way.

I'm sorry I meant Shaub, I was watching the cod means game and got mixed up.

Top Bottom