• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

LJ11

I saw Sammy Watkins at the barber shop yesterday. I meant to wish him luck on the season but didn't - now he reinjures his ribs.

I take full responsibility.

He was actually lucky, now he doesn't have to take part in the upcoming shit show.

Worst thing about EJ is that he's a complete twat. This fuck stinks up the joint week after week and he doesn't take responsibility. He always does good in his mind. I would kill myself if I considered that type of display good.

Shit show from top to bottom, I think they're the worst team in football. At least they had Pettine keeping them in games last year, now they're proper fucked.

Syrinx

He was actually lucky, now he doesn't have to take part in the upcoming shit show.

Worst thing about EJ is that he's a complete twat. This fuck stinks up the joint week after week and he doesn't take responsibility. He always does good in his mind. I would kill myself if I considered that type of display good.

Shit show from top to bottom, I think they're the worst team in football. At least they had Pettine keeping them in games last year, now they're proper fucked.

After watching them against the Bucs last week, I'm inclined to agree. Manuel and that entire offense are just dismal.

I wouldn't hold it against you or any other Bills fan for squickening.

BigAT

Blow Job Daniels lead the Seahawks in rushing tonight.

FMT:

crying-indian.jpg

Skele7on

Banned
Lions smashed it last night, also doesn't look good for watkins at the moment.....

If only he had an actual QB.....

Poor Sammy.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If Caldwell keeps Orlovsky as backup and cuts Moore, I'm going to lose a ton of faith in his ability to evaluate talent.

Moore outplayed Orlovsky completely this preseason. It wasn't even close.

eznark

Banned
If Caldwell keeps Orlovsky as backup and cuts Moore, I'm going to lose a ton of faith in his ability to evaluate talent.

Moore outplayed Orlovsky completely this preseason. It wasn't even close.

People care way the fuck too much about the backup qb

bionic77

People care way the fuck too much about the backup qb
If your qb is injury prone and you play in a very tough division it can be the difference between making the playoffs and staying home.

But yeah, it usually isn't worth worrying about until your qb actually gets hurt.

Striker

@RVacchianoNYDN: Tom Coughlin said the injury to FB Henry Hynoski was "some sort of a (rotator) cuff injury, but he hadn't seen the doctor's report yet.
Wonderful. Begs the question now, is he headed to IR or will they hang onto him with Connor also in the fold? Love his ability, but he's so fragile.

The TE and WR situation right now is a gross mess. The TE's may be worse than last year. I'd wager Daniel Fells is the starter opening night. They have one legitimate WR in Cruz - Beckham has to get healthy, but even then it'll take a while to get him adjusted to the offense and Eli. Jernigan and Randle are just average. No matter if it's McAdoo's offense or Gilbride, they still have Randle running the wrong or sloppy routes.

Bowser

Wonderful. Begs the question now, is he headed to IR or will they hang onto him with Connor also in the fold? Love his ability, but he's so fragile.

The TE and WR situation right now is a gross mess. The TE's may be worse than last year. I'd wager Daniel Fells is the starter opening night. They have one legitimate WR in Cruz - Beckham has to get healthy, but even then it'll take a while to get him adjusted to the offense and Eli. Jernigan and Randle are just average. No matter if it's McAdoo's offense or Gilbride, they still have Randle running the wrong or sloppy routes.

eznark

Banned
Stop hating on poors.

The poors only bother me when they take a "if I can't have it no one can" attitude of spite and jealousy.

Look shitbag, take a few extra shifts at McDonald's or clean an extra dozen windshields if you think you "deserve" a portable xenoblade. PR hacks have rendered the term essentially meaningless and certainly toothless, but that xenoblade thread is full of entitled children.

Weeping poor's trying to run the xenoblade announcement.

Pathetic
I have no interest in Xenoblade on 3DS, it looks like garbage and I've played the game on Wii. This is a messed up precedent, though.

If game consoles are going to be sold like smartphones I'll stop buying stuff at launch.

linkboy

I have no interest in Xenoblade on 3DS, it looks like garbage and I've played the game on Wii. This is a messed up precedent, though.

If game consoles are going to be sold like smartphones I'll stop buying stuff at launch.

It's no different than what Nintendo did with the Gameboy Color to the original gameboy, or the DSi to the DS (both systems featured updated hardware and there were games that were only capable of running on the newer systems).

bionic77

The poors only bother me when they take a "if I can't have it no one can" attitude of spite and jealousy.

Look shitbag, take a few extra shifts at McDonald's or clean an extra dozen windshields if you think you "deserve" a portable xenoblade. PR hacks have rendered the term essentially meaningless and certainly toothless, but that xenoblade thread is full of entitled children.
I can't say shit about that.

That pretty sums up most of my reactions in every sports thread when my team sucks.

eznark

Banned

Yeah, rapidly improving and innovating sucks, man. We're going to get more cool shit and we'll get it faster if this trend continues. Not sure I can live with that.

I can't say shit about that.

That pretty sums up most of my reactions in every sports thread when my team sucks.

If you are anything like me you also want all of those fuckers to endure pain and misery even when your team is good though.

Tamanon

Banned
Thought about jumping into the "Men make more music because of sexism" thread, but don't want to get banned before the season starts!

bionic77

Yeah, rapidly improving and innovating sucks, man. We're going to get more cool shit and we'll get it faster if this trend continues. Not sure I can live with that.
:lol

You are such an ass. :jnc

If you are anything like me you also want all of those fuckers to endure pain and misery even when your team is good though.
Only the Pats, Ravens and a select few other teams that obviously deserve bad things.

Otherwise I am too focused on my team to give a fuck.

It's no different than what Nintendo did with the Gameboy Color to the original gameboy, or the DSi to the DS (both systems featured updated hardware and there were games that were only capable of running on the newer systems).
I always thought of the GBC as the successor to the GB, not just an iteration of the same hardware. Plus it came out about 9 years after the GB.

DSi exclusives were only sold in the DSiWare shop which was basically a feature that was new to that iteration. It was kind of lame but at least you knew exactly what the divide was going to be and it never amounted to much. This seems like a much more dangerous precedent to me, like they could just making select retail 3DS games for older iterations at some point. In my mind it's just not how consoles work or have ever worked. I don't think there is any valid comparison in the past.

Oh yeah, because this thing is miles beyond the original 3DS! Did you see those stunning Xenoblade graphics?

If this was the legitimate successor to the 3DS that just got announced I would be jumping for joy. I have no problem with a relatively short life cycle if it means awesome new hardware, but I like the clear line of differentiation in my game consoles and handhelds.

540063EC446AE70004

540063F0444A8B002F

Rapidly improving and innovating! L O L

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I just don't get why they don't focus all energy on a better handheld. I love my 3DS and will upgrade, but it seems counterproductive for the market, I guess.

Top Bottom