• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Bowser

screen-shot-2014-08-27-at-11-33-56-am.png

DMczaf, Grover Cleveland, and Bowser getting to meet their hero Matt Ryan.

:')

lol gtfo

Furyous

It took TP a fucking minute to get going but now he's balling out there. Did y'all see that touchdown pass? I think his performance tonight warrants an extended look. Coach Carroll should work with him and get on that Andy Reid plan. Andy Reid had his backup QBs getting jobs as starters for years before anyone caught on to game. Shout out to the Dolphins franchise.

MechDX

Case Keenum was gone from the stadium before we even got into the locker room

Asked Bill O'Brien if he was 100% that these 3 QBs would all be on the roster after Saturday night: He said everything except, yes.

Welp...Mallet is not making it past waivers would be my guess

JABEE

Asked Bill O'Brien if he was 100% that these 3 QBs would all be on the roster after Saturday night: He said everything except, yes.

Aren't the Texans first on the waiver wire?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Savage and Fritz should join Case.

Tolzien is probably worth more to other teams, tbh.

(still think Flynn is clearly better right now if the job description is "Packers QB")
I'm not convinced but both have chemistry with certain receivers. Seeing how Flynm has more time with the #1s, it's possible but there's a couple of up and comers I'd rather put on the squad than Flynn.

If Rodgers goes down, tank the season.

Top Bottom