• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

From what. Dutch people? I stand no chance.
I won't go down without a fight!

Don_Quixote_Windmill.gif

I'm not even going to start bitching about Eagles cuts until they cut Josey.

No way would they fuck that up that badly. He is a great story and has looked fantastic this preseason. They have to find a spot for him. The real anger is going to be when they keep Henery. Even the #trustinchip crowd will go nuts at that move.

jakncoke

Banned
I have another one for you guys!

The Landshark

The woman braces herself facing a wall, naked, hands against the wall, legs spread, bent over so that her ass is lusciously jutting out. (hint: She might want to wear a biking helmet and some rollerblading wrist guards to avoid serious injury.) Next, the guy also naked as well as stiff cocked, walks to the opposite end of the room, places his palms together and raises them above his head, (thus imitating the dorsal fin of a shark) and begins chanting the theme to Jaws. When given some predetermined signal, the guy sprints toward the girl at full speed with his pelvis-out, fin protruding, and rams her dead square in the ass."

Urban Dictionary is fantastic.

And people are sick perverted creatures.

Urban dictionary is full of all kinds of lolz

He's most likely gone. McCoy, Sproles, Polk, Barner (who will be our primary KR/PR) is the way I see it.

I think it would be dumb to take Polk at this point. If McCoy goes down the only player who can fill the role he plays is Josey. Polk never stunned me anyway. I am thinking McCoy, Sproles, Tucker/Barner, Josey.

gutshot

I think it would be dumb to take Polk at this point. If McCoy goes down the only player who can fill the role he plays is Josey. Polk never stunned me anyway. I am thinking McCoy, Sproles, Tucker/Barner, Josey.

I like that Polk is more physical than Shady and Sproles. I think we need that type of back to complement those two guys.

Polk-4.gif

Polk-2.gif

Colasante

Bengals have released RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis. I have no doubt that he'll be signing with the Patriots tomorrow. Welcome back, Law Firm!

tkby782_ben_jarvus_green_ellis_iconsmi.jpg

gutshot

Stupid. He's a mini McCoy. You are welcome all other teams that need RBs.

He's a nice little player, but I really don't get the fascination with him. The NFL is filled with RBs who can tear it up in preseason but can't hack it when the games count. His numbers are also inflated by playing behind what is an amazing backup Oline in a RB friendly system.

Case in point: Damaris Johnson led the team in YPC this preseason. Damaris freakin' Johnson.

He's a nice little player, but I really don't get the fascination with him. The NFL is filled with RBs who can tear it up in preseason but can't hack it when the games count. His numbers are also inflated by playing behind what is an amazing backup Oline in a RB friendly system.

Case in point: Damaris Johnson led the team in YPC this preseason. Damaris freakin' Johnson.

Johnson didn't run for 1166 yards and 16 tds in college AFTER coming off major knee reconstruction.

Top Bottom