• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Les Bowen ‏@LesBowen 2m

Tight end Trey Burton is on the Eagles' 53, I'm told. Good for him. Minor surprise...

He is going to replace Celek next year, surprised they didnt try to get him on the PS but I guess they were afraid to lose him.

Hi my name is Eli Manning, I somehow played out of my mind in two series of playoff games but in reality, I'm an above average QB that isn't close to half as good as my older brother. Go me!

iXrpwC5l3t0kH.png

Tom Penny

A believable line that will make people bet on both sides of it? Perception is more important to vegas odds than anything else.

Yep. Immediately after the Heat were getting whipped by 20 a game in the Finals they were favorites to win this year. Any sucker who bet on emotion that week just lost their money since Lebron went to Cleveland.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Keeping old ass Ronnie Brown and having 4 rbs over keeping Labhart? smh

fucking Rick Smith and so far BoB isn't the' God that Mech thinks sigh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I also stated Tania could be wrong. lets wait and see what actually happens.

Rick Smith still is GM... I doubt shes wrong :(

Greg

"how can you drink coffee without cream and sugar!?"

- the barista at the coffee shop in my town

smh
she should be fired

when I order my coffee black "no room for cream or sugar? are you sure? we have 3 different flavor shots!"

turns ordering coffee into a visit at Gamestop

Ray Didinger just said Casey Matthews is going to make the team. I wonder why, maybe it was all the missed ST tackles, or all the terrible plays at LB, no I dont think it was those things I wonder what it was.

Draft%2B2011%2B4%25C2%25AA%2Bronda%2B%25281%2529%2BMatthews.png

MechDX

that's when I suck my iced coffee down right when she hands it to me and then tell her it's refill time

You rebel. That's how you get the hottest chicks!

robert-de-niro.gif

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 12s
Aldon Smith has been suspended 9 games per the NFL

Bye Aldon. Watt to the Niners for Kaep and 3 1st round picks

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So I maybe LTTP, Aldon Smith 9 game suspension... DAMN!

My condolences FMT

(Was rehabing wound + had to take sitz bath, so no TV for a few hours)

Afrikan

what's the point of kissing the NFL ass and suspending your own players before the NFL anymore???? He missed 5 games last year for that shit.

fuck that...all the teams should say F'u Roger....yall do the suspending. Pass all the media and BS to Roger and company.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So for Aldon it's +6 for personal conduct and +3 for substance abuse policies
This personal conduct one is going to fuck so many players

Top Bottom