• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Furyous

The Steelers picked up a cb that the Cowboys waived.

#SoFucked

Did the Steelers cut Landry Fields?

Kellen Moore earned the second string job in Detroit in my opinion. He out there leading with dem fiery 'tangibles. Plus, he's earned the right to prove he can cut it as the second QB. Boise State hasn't been the same since he left meanwhile he's improved steadily in his time as a pro. He deserves the Chase Daniels treatment. PAY THE MAN OR AT LEAST MOVE HIM UP THE DEPTH CHART.

I need to get some hate out my system real quick. JFF completed 6 FUCKING PASSES AND THINKS HE'S ON THE RIGHT TRACK?!!!. Fuck this dude entirely. I can't take a full season of this Tebow shit. Watch him go 4 for 20 or some dumb shit during the season. I want this dude cut tomorrow. Connor Shaw completes 12 passes against that same defense. Ray needs to do the right thing and give us an insurance policy against JFF's eventual flame out.

Logan Thomas needs at least a year before he's ready to move up the depth chart. However, Carson will get hurt this season which means Drew Stanton has to step in.

It looks like Michael Sam made the cut. Good for him. Everyone had their doubts. However, fuck our opinions because he proved his worth on the field where it counts.

LOLBILLSLOL. You cut Thad then turn around and cut Jordan. You could've saved a roster spot or at least given Thad the final game to turn things around.

jakncoke

Banned
Man whoever thought giving a group a teens the green light to cut down a tree without guide ropes and I assume no knowledge is lol. They've managed to hit their own house and garage with sizable branches. Waiting till they hit a car and or neighbor garage/house. All 3 of those things are in danger zone.

jakncoke

Banned
Zumwalt always seemed to be a step behind his peers, and it was never any fault of his own.

He missed all of the rookie minicamp due to an archaic NFL rule that prevents draft picks from attending any team function until their respective college has graduated. While his rookie classmates were practicing, learning and getting valuable repetitions, Zumwalt got a playbook mailed to him and was forced to study without any physical reps.

When they going to get rid this stupid ass rule?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
LOLBILLSLOL. You cut Thad then turn around and cut Jordan. You could've saved a roster spot or at least given Thad the final game to turn things around.

I'm salty about, not to mention they didn't even play Thad the game before and they never put him out with the second string, despite playing 5 games with the starters last season. Marrone is an idiot.

Besides, I realized Manuel is their back up, they don't get their starter until next season. Feels bad Bills fans.

If I'm not banned within the next hour, we'll all know you're full of shit

giphy.gif

The Age of Gata is Over

Godslay

Banned
Just watching highlights linked from Eli's AMA. Last TD scored by a Patriot in the Superbowl, Aaron Hernandez. Caught the last completed pass as well.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Just watching highlights linked from Eli's AMA. Last TD scored by a Patriot in the Superbowl, Aaron Hernandez. Caught the last completed pass as well.

Herny was borderline MVP of that superbowl up to that point. Brady came out firing after the half. Welker ultimately decided the game, but brady also blew it on the deep ball to Gronk. Gronk shouldn't have even been out there.

Bread

Banned
Spicy Chicken Sandwich combo with no pickles, some lemonade, and buffalo sauce.
Spicy chicken biscuits >>>>> any of the lunch sandwiches.

btw RBH I had biscuits and gravy for the first time in Savannah and I miss them so much.

Godslay

Banned
Herny was borderline MVP of that superbowl up to that point. Brady came out firing after the half. Welker ultimately decided the game, but brady also blew it on the deep ball to Gronk. Gronk shouldn't have even been out there.

It was a terrible throw by Brady though, Welker had to contort to even make a play on the ball. Plus Blackburn made a heck of play going up and stealing a slightly underthrown ball. If you watch that pass rush on the last drive, the Giants were absolutely ferocious. I was amazed that Brady even got off what he did on that last drive.

Im a fan of the Packers over Patriots predictions. Had Favre not slung his way into oblivion and Al Harris not let himself get raped by Plax all game long back in 08, Favre would've rode off into the sunset and his dick would remain hidden from all who adored him.

Greg, you should ask for white mocha and toffee nut in your coffee with a whole milk topper. Delicious.

Bread

Banned
You're a good person.
You Georgians make good food, I want to move to Savannah after school.

It was a terrible throw by Brady though, Welker had to contort to even make a play on the ball. Plus Blackburn made a heck of play going up and stealing a slightly underthrown ball. If you watch that pass rush on the last drive, the Giants were absolutely ferocious. I was amazed that Brady even got off what he did on that last drive.
Come on, a terrible throw? It hit off of his hands! It obviously could have been placed better but it's 95% on Welker.

Edit: gata no one makes homemade biscuits up here so I have never had biscuits and gravy. I had them 2 mornings in a row to make up for it.

MechDX

Come on, a terrible throw? It hit off of his hands! It obviously could have been placed better but it's 95% on Welker.

Edit: gata no one makes homemade biscuits up here so I have never had biscuits and gravy. I had them 2 mornings in a row to make up for it.

Yet you won't try chicken fried steak with white pepper gravy! You know it's basically the same gravy without sausage in it

Bread

Banned
Yet you won't try chicken fried steak with white pepper gravy! You know it's basically the same gravy without sausage in it
I love the gravy, I had some delicious pork chops with it down there.

I just feel like the fried stuff cheapens the steak and it does not sound good to me.

Fantomex

The dolphins are pretty evil.

We're kinda sucky. But not evil.

Did anyone catch Eli Manning's AMA? Seems like a pretty cool guy.

He seemed like an down to earth funny dude. I gotta say though, he already killed the Patriots twice, he already had a special place in my heart.

gata, NFL-GAF is real life, not you running around in your underwear with a rocket launcher in Grand Theft Auto.

Gata still thinks he's in the matrix. I find it adorable actually.

MechDX

I love the gravy, I had some delicious pork chops with it down there.

I just feel like the fried stuff cheapens the steak and it does not sound good to me.

Its a cheap cut of steak to begin with. They pound it flat, bread it and fry it.

Its originated from German settlers in the New Braunsfels area of central Texas. Ranchers had left over rough cuts of meat and the immigrants bought it cheap and fried it like they did in Germany making schnitzel.

The frying makes it tender on the inside and crunchy on the outside.

If you hate it you just hate all things German!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

Don't get me wrong, bad throw for sure! That being said it's a very catchable ball, brady just lofted it, should have been more confident and threw it on a line, but Welker was WIDE, guess he felt he could allow him to adjust.

That being said Brady was overall excellent in that game. The line was hot garbage, and the pats came out super flat, but out of half time Brady was on a mission, I feel he did enough to get us there, and ultimately that drop decided the game. Could've closed it out earlier with the gronk pass, so again not all on that one drop.

Bread

Banned
Its a cheap cut of steak to begin with. They pound it flat, bread it and fry it.

Its originated from German settlers in the New Braunsfels area of central Texas. Ranchers had left over rough cuts of meat and the immigrants bought it cheap and fried it like they did in Germany making schnitzel.

The frying makes it tender on the inside and crunchy on the outside.

If you hate it you just hate all things German!
don't you put that on me! I liked all the food I ate in Germany, that's some bullshit American ripoff!

MechDX

don't you put that on me! I liked all the food I ate in Germany, that's some bullshit American ripoff!

It isn't American its Texan made by German immigrants.

Why don't you just kick Dutch in the balls while you are on your anti German crusade!

Godslay

Banned

Hit him in the hands after Welker adjusted to the throw. Contorting and falling backwards to even get a chance to catch it makes it a difficult catch that most players in the league probably wouldn't have made. Easy catch if Brady makes a clean throw as Welker was pretty much open.

gutshot

The Eagles saw enough out of rookie kicker Cody Parkey to give him a spot on the 53-man roster, two individuals with knowledge of the situation told NJ.com.

Hearing that when Alex Henery got the news, he went to kick a chair and missed.

cajunator

Banned

Whaaaaat? You gotta move some place civilized that has biscuits and gravy.
smdh

Top Bottom