• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

I found this at my local Winco. It was dry and bad tasting.

A8Ri92F.jpg

cashman

Banned
#durnkfonfesion: I'll be really happy if the Cowboys finish better than 6-10.

Actually I want the Cowboys to be the worst team in thealeage. Get the number 1 pick like the rangrs are trying toado

wsedit: I atill belve in 9and 8!!!!!!!!!!!

jakncoke

Banned
#durnkfonfesion: I'll be really happy if the Cowboys finish better than 6-10.

Actually I want the Cowboys to be the worst team in thealeage. Get the number 1 pick like the rangrs are trying toado

wsedit: I atill belve in 9and 8!!!!!!!!!!!

Your qb is Tony Romo lol, Also its illegal for you to go 9-8, cheaters.

Farooq

Banned
Your qb is Tony Romo lol, Also its illegal for you to go 9-8, cheaters.

I think cash meant 8-8. I would be happy if they went 8-8. No team in history has gone 8-8 for 4 straight seasons. It would be a historic season. Not to mention the defense is primed to break some records as well.

B3RhRWx.gif

the Kyle Goddamn Orton experience coming to Buffalo

@SportsCenter
THIS JUST IN: Bills agree to one-year contract with Kyle Orton. (via @JamesWalkerNFL)
YeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In other news around the league that effects the Eagles, the Patriots appear to be keeping Patrick Chung. Due to offsets, if Chung does make the Patriots roster, his $1M in base guarantees would count against the Patriots' cap, meaning the Eagles would save $1M in cap space. Thanks New England!
Thanks pats!

Wynnebeck

Banned
Anyone hearing anything between the battle for Swing OT in San Diego between Willie Smith and Mike Harris? Smith had the better preseason, but the twittersphere is saying they are hearing Harris won leaving Smith to get cut.

ProFootballTalk ‏ @ ProFootballTalk 4m
Browns release RB Dion Lewis, per league source.
Had a really good Preseason, guy can definitely catch. Kinda surprised he got cut, he should get scooped quickly by a Rb needy team.

Think this frees some roster room for Crowell, possibly even some playing time for him in regular season

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
waking up at 8 am to see my knights play makes me feel like a total junkie.

guess this is what its like to live on the west coast or something.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Had a really good Preseason, guy can definitely catch. Kinda surprised he got cut, he should get scooped quickly by a Rb needy team.

Think this frees some roster room for Crowell, possibly even some playing time for him in regular season

Just woke up and saw that. Really surprised he got cut.

Top Bottom