• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Just a reminder the No Gatas Allowed League has it's draft tomorrow at 5pm

G2JUboz.jpg

And here is who has signed up to my pick'ems

Group ID: 5588
PW: neogaf
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joingroup

TheContact

Anyone think Gronks going to do well this season? Just wondering how realistic it is to come back from his knee surgery after how much it takes out of your body

ShaneB

Late to the party I know, but man it's nice to be able to stream so easily on Maddenstation 4, will have to showcase my skills sometime!

B3RhRWx.gif

the Kyle Goddamn Orton experience coming to Buffalo

@SportsCenter
THIS JUST IN: Bills agree to one-year contract with Kyle Orton. (via @JamesWalkerNFL)

Eleuin

Dr. Loubert Steven Suddaby, Bratcher's neurosurgeon, testified that Bratcher, 29, had bulging discs in two places in his cervical spine and a herniated disc in his middle spine. He said if the impact had been only two inches forward, Bratcher could have been killed or left a quadriplegic.
About the guy he fell on.

BigAT

Interesting stat, the season hasn't started yet and players have already lost $14,063,619 in fines and suspensions. The TOTAL for last year was only $10,619,855.

MechDX

Source: #Texans have released CB Brandon Harris. Harris was a 2nd round pick in 2011 (60th overall) by the Texans.

Still feel Gary and Wade had controls of those drafts. Not Rick Smith.

Probably sign with the Eagles and be a Pro Bowler.. .

JABEE

Source: #Texans have released CB Brandon Harris. Harris was a 2nd round pick in 2011 (60th overall) by the Texans.

Still feel Gary and Wade had controls of those drafts. Not Rick Smith.

Probably sign with the Eagles and be a Pro Bowler.. .

We could use a good corner...

I'm sorry, Mech.

CFB Houston

Todd Fuhrman ‏@ToddFuhrman 4m
Houston has 17 carries for -53 rushing yards...that's hard to do.

right now it's 19 for -51

but wow

I guess there was a punt that went over the head of the punter for like -41 yards

Top Bottom