• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I've been trying to keep it under cover but there's been rumors that we've been trying to sign Greg, having a hard time stepping away from ping pong though
O-H!

N-O

Edit: you joke but I'd love for Green Bay to pay good money for a free agent offensive lineman.

Happy Weekend!

imKKt9BUaTfLv.gif

Chris Ogbonnaya just got cut.

Crowell making it for sure now!

That's a lot of faith they are putting in Crowell. Hope he lives up to the hype.
I liked Ogy during his time with us.

I remember during the draft process two Rb the browns spent lots of time with were West and Crowell, and they just happened to get both by chance .
But looks like Crowell will get some PT for sure now

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
That's a lot of faith they are putting in Crowell. Hope he lives up to the hype.

I'm guessing they see more value in Marquis Gray to play that pseudo linebacker role. Hell they might even keep Ray Agnew the actual fullback. He's looked decent this preseason.

Narag

@AroundTheNFL
Giants place WR Mario Manningham (calf) on IR. Career likely over.

@AroundTheNFL
James Harrison says he’s retiring

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Did he have a good camp? Seems like a vet like him would be great for a young locker room. He's a good guy. If this is the end for him I'd imagine he'll move to ESPN or some local broadcasting.

He injured his bicep or somewhere on his arm during OTAs and then hurt his hamstring during training camp. He was only able to get into the last preseason game.

So honestly can't even say if he did anything while he was here.

Most people were thinking the same he'd stay on at least for some veteran leadership for our young WRs but guess not.

Top Bottom