• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Bowser

When y'all fools come to NYC, make sure y'all hit up Juliana's in DUMBO. GOAT pizza.

bf7c1adfe3135e3eaa1509266e7a29c6_full_size.jpg

image.jpeg

96fbffbfb6e8f6d1e297d9dea47bf235_full_size.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
The Steelers signed wide receivers C.J. Goodwin and Derek Moye, offensive lineman Alejandro Villanueva, defensive backs Shaquille Richardson and Ross Ventrone, defensive linemen Josh Mauro and Nick Williams, running back Josh Harris, tight end Rob Blanchflower and linebacker Howard Jones.

Pretty much expected.

ShaneB

Had greek food for lunch, and have a nice serving to take home for dinner tonight. I guess it's not all bad when inventory is wrapping up.

Where is the week 1 thread?! Wake up Greg!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Well I'm sad that TL9 is teamless and its pathetic that Buffalo didn't cut him for anyone better but I'm very happy that Sean Renfree, Juwan Thompson and Cooper Helfet were able to make their respective teams (and Kenny Anunike for being placed on the IR/practice squad).

Now Sean Renfree can get fucked like the rest of the dirty birds in ATL

MechDX

Patriots' reporters are saying that the Mallett pick is a 6th rounder if he takes more than 40% of the snap in '14 & a 7th, if he doesn't.

Not even a real 6th . Conditional.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm only watching the Texans for Watt these days. Feels like there is no reason to even give a shit when all your QB's could be labeled the worst in the league next to Schoob.

Thinking about the Dolphins cutting 2011 second round pick RB Daniel Thomas.

The bad news: Another huge bust from the Ireland regime, the Dolphins kept four RB's and Thomas still couldn't make the cut. Two undrafted rookies made the roster over him.

The good news: Thomas was the second RB on the depth chart last season and split carries with Lamar Miller. Now the Dolphins think they have four guys better than him and Knowshon looks like he could get the starting job pretty soon. Long story short the RB group seems to be a big upgrade over last season's.

Farooq

Banned
Wienke got me thirsty for Popeyes now.

Anything on him?

He would have been the Cowboys sixth receiver, but the numbers didn't allow it. Had an excellent camp/preseason. Tough receiver and a willing blocker. Does a good job of adjusting to the ball and catching it at its highest point. Can line him up inside and outside, and he is a good route runner. I think this is a good pick up by the Browns.

Top Bottom