• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

mr2xxx

Banned
Cowboys new motto

Give me your retired, your injured,
Your linebackers yearning to play again,
The wretched refuse of your practice squad.
Send these, the addicts, the suspended, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the stadium door.

BigAT

Jennifer Lawrence leaked nude pics...

I'm so thirsty all of a sudden.

Cat-Drinking-Water-Out-of-Faucet.gif

eznark

Banned
Generally speaking leaked celebrity nudes are the worst. Most of them are totally average looking. There is a reason they spend hours in a make up room.

Stick with the pros.

MechDX

Source: the Packers worked out 3 QB's today: Jeff Mathews, Pat Devlin and Jon Jennings. Team already deep with Rodgers, Flynn & Tolzien.

More hints of Rodgers being traded.

Duxxy3

Josh Boyce actually passed through waivers. Of all the patriots waived yesterday I thought he was the most likely to be claimed. If he ends up on the practice squad, hopefully that will light a fire under his ass.

rando14

Terez A. Paylor ‏@TerezPaylor 2m
The #Chiefs and Alex Smith have agreed to a four-year, $68M contract extension with $45M in guarantees, a league source tells me.

jakncoke

Banned
The #Chiefs and Alex Smith have agreed to a four-year, $68M contract extension with $45M in guarantees, a league source tells me.

Amazing he was on his way out of the league or at least career back up and turned it around enough to convince the Chefs he was worth all that.

ShaneB

You guys need to get laid

iFgOwas.jpg

Interesting. As usual, there's no doubt some details to find out the real ins and outs of the deal. In either case, I like Mr Smith, so I'm glad to have him stick around!

For those thinking/hoping "he only got Dalton-sized guaranteed money!", you must not have seen the report weeks ago where he and his agent flat-out said they wanted much more than that.

bionic77

Two rivers is a cool course. Only 9 holes but most of the drives required shaping.
Jesus you play golf too?

I don't know anyone my age that is married with 2 kids that has as much free time as you.

You are living the way our days did back in the day where men didn't look at kids unless required, let alone spend time with them of their family. Do you have side bitches too, Mad Men style?

Top Bottom