• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Smith probably won't win much if any playoff games for them, but look at what they had before him, and look at who's available now, and try to say that Smith isn't a better option. The best of a bad situation.

Eleuin

wow, my team is pretty good! Thank you based computer

wait Detroit Defense wtf? two TEs and kickers with the same bye..

Smith probably won't win much if any playoff games for them, but look at what they had before him, and look at who's available now, and try to say that Smith isn't a better option. The best of a bad situation.
Like I said, same situation the Texans were in with Schaub. Cowboys with Romo as well, although obviously he gives you a little more than Smith.

In my opinion it's the worst place for your team to be in. The FO isn't going to kick the guy out the door because he's "solid" and will win you some games, but the chances of him taking your team to the SB are slim. I'm not saying the Chiefs are idiots for doing it, but I'm looking at it from the perspective of a fan, not a FO exec.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, give me Gabbart as my starter over a guy like Romo or Smith. At least I know my franchise will be done with him in a year or two and can buy another ticket to the QB lottery. Being stuck in mediocrity for years isn't worth it to me as a fan.

If Joe Flacco and Eli can win a superbowl, Alex Smith can too.
Look at how Eli and Flacco played during those playoff runs. Smith does not have that in him, mentally or (especially) physically.

Tamanon

Banned
Like I said, same situation the Texans were in with Schaub. Cowboys with Romo as well, although obviously he gives you a little more than Smith.

In my opinion it's the worst place for your team to be in. The FO isn't going to kick the guy out the door because he's "solid" and will win you some games, but the chances of him taking your team to the SB are slim. I'm not saying the Chiefs are idiots for doing it, but I'm looking at it from the perspective of a fan, not a FO exec.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, give me Gabbart as my starter over a guy like Romo or Smith. At least I know my franchise will be done with him in a year or two and can buy another ticket to the QB lottery. Being stuck in mediocrity for years isn't worth it to me as a fan.

Look at how Eli and Flacco played during those playoff runs. Smith does not have that in him, probably mentally but definitely physically.

Wait, aren't you a Tannehill supporter?

RBH

Really like that lineup from a PPR perspective. How many teams in the league?

12 teams.

This is my one and only fantasy football team this year due to time commitments unfortunately. But overall, I think it turned out ok. I was really happy to get Vereen in the 5th round.

ShaneB

I don't feel like Smith gives your team a good chance to win many playoff games. Just my two cents, glad you're happy with him, though!

I just think he's perfectly capable of winning games and is a solid choice at QB. It's the rest of the team that is a major concern. A lack of WR depth and an abysmal O-line will be the real downfall this season, but we shall see. Alex Smith was almost in the Super Bowl, and put up 44 points last season against the Colts in that game... without Jamaal!

If Joe Flacco and Eli can win a superbowl, Alex Smith can too.

Also this.

Eleuin

Jennifer-Lawrence-Nod-Yes.gif

Look at how Eli and Flacco played during those playoff runs. Smith does not have that in him, mentally or (especially) physically.

I never thought Flacco or Eli could play like that either, smith can play mistake free football, with an great defense I believe he could make it all the way, same with Romo.

I never thought Flacco or Eli could play like that either, smith can play mistake free football, with an great defense I believe he could make it all the way, same with Romo.
It's possible, of course. I'm just saying I wouldn't be excited about my team being hitched to either of those guys. Smith is too limited physically for me to be a fan, and Romo too limited mentally.

Flacco and Eli both did things in those runs that Smith is physically incapable of doing. That's what I'm saying.

It's possible, of course. I'm just saying I wouldn't be excited about my team being hitched to either of those guys. Smith is too limited physically for me to be a fan, and Romo too limited mentally.

Flacco and Eli both did things in those runs that Smith is physically incapable of doing. That's what I'm saying.

Ah that's a fair point, although I do think Romo has what it takes, I watch a lot of cowboy games and with solid coaching and a strong D romo could get a ring, still you're right I wouldn't want the dolphins giving massive contracts to either of those qbs.

A Dolphins fan would think that.

Remember Trent Dilfer?

squicken

Shut it. I think she's glorious from the waist up! Needs more hips though.

You'll have to do your own searching, but lots of additional stuff has hit the past couple of hours. She looks heavier

e: What's a little sketchy is some of these former Disney child actors. One is with this fat older dude who probably is some exec. idk. I don't like the guilt

Top Bottom