• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Greg

Jesus you play golf too?

I don't know anyone my age that is married with 2 kids that has as much free time as you.

You are living the way our days did back in the day where men didn't look at kids unless required, let alone spend time with them of their family. Do you have side bitches too, Mad Men style?
ez is Roger Sterling

XU5G6Jm.gif

Unless the contract is structured to pay me 1 million per interception, I don't care how it was done.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I thought we agreed that ez was Ruxin? He even says in the show that he might watch his kid 25% of the time!

And then when his wife finally divorces him, he's Ron Swanson.

Bowser

Damn Kap's agents really fucked up negotiating his deal. He should be getting that type of deal, not Alex fucking Smith.

I wish Cam was represented by Kap's agents :(

Godslay

Banned
Jesus you play golf too?

I don't know anyone my age that is married with 2 kids that has as much free time as you.

You are living the way our days did back in the day where men didn't look at kids unless required, let alone spend time with them of their family. Do you have side bitches too, Mad Men style?

You can knock out 9 holes in a couple of hours pretty easily. Assuming it's you and a buddy.

You guys watched that Downton Abbey show right? Couldn't finish the most recent season but loved the first season

Downton kinda went to shit
after the War started
. It just completely jumped the shark last season

Still watch it though because I'm an Anglophile with a penchant for period pieces.

eznark

Banned
LoL I was talking about The Golf Club. Meant that post for a different thread.

But yeah I golf, only during the week though and generally just for work. Not gonna waste a weekend on that.

squicken

Big reason why first season was the best was b/c of Jessica Brown Findlay
, who played Lady Sybil, the daughter that died.

spoiler on character fate

ShaneB

Alex Smith is not a franchise QB. I knew it was coming but I'd be disappointed if I was a Chiefs fan.

He's proven he can win games and is a stable QB. That certainly seems like a positive trait to have. If your team does not have a solid QB, you would be glad to have Alex Smith. I'm glad to have him on the Chiefs!

Bowser

He's proven he can win games and is a stable QB. That certainly seems like a positive trait to have. If your team does not have a solid QB, you would be glad to have Alex Smith. I'm glad to have him on the Chiefs!

Stable, solid QB = $30m signing bonus and $45m in the span of 6 months?

He's not going to win a SB unless he is surrounded by an incredibly talented team, though. Same situation the Texans had when Schaub was still functional.

QB's gonna get paid.

Any given sunday and all that. You want to have a QB you feel like you can win the game with, and Alex Smith provides that in my opinion.
I don't feel like Smith gives your team a good chance to win many playoff games. Just my two cents, glad you're happy with him, though!

JABEE

My other live draft was just delayed to later tonight, because they are waiting on "Yahoo servers to reset." Ugh. I hope I don't miss the start of the Straggler's draft. :(

Top Bottom