• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

ShaneB

Chiefs stuck with small hands for 4 more years.

alexsmithfakesnoone.gif

running all the way to the bank!

Patriots7

Oh God, I thought it was just the selfie, but someone posted the full dump of Verlander's phone.

I hate it when I'm now jealous of someone I barely remembered existed.

Tamanon

Banned
Guys, be careful tonight. With the Celebrity Nude Bonanza and the Sony conference tonight, there might be some itchy trigger fingers on the mods' parts.

Stay safe. Take it to twitter if it's questionable.

We can do this.

And fuck the Texans.

Godslay

Banned
Guys, be careful tonight. With the Celebrity Nude Bonanza and the Sony conference tonight, there might be some itchy trigger fingers on the mods' parts.

We can do this.

And fuck the Texans.

I'm sure there are itchy trigger fingers all over GAF tonight.

Patriots7

That seahawks team would have blown yall out and anyone else in the afc.
I don't think New England would have beaten the Seahawks, definitely not with that squad.

But I'm honestly trying to remember a Pats game under BB where they were completely blown out, and it's really hard for me.

John Fox is just a shitty coach.

EDIT: The Chargers loss in 2006.

cajunator

Banned

We can do this.

And fuck the Texans.

I didng know a sony conference was tonight. Also to hell with celebrity nude pics. No interest.

cajunator

Banned
I don't think New England would have beaten the Seahawks, definitely not with that squad.

But I'm honestly trying to remember a Pats game under BB where they were completely blown out, and it's really hard for me.

We took the Pats to the post pretty good in 2009 but even then they at least were 38-17

Dolphins with the Wildcat in 2008

Godslay

Banned

Doesn't compute.

That shitty coach beat your coach on the way to slaughter, and that game wasn't even close. You were manhandled that day.

Top Bottom