• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

HylianTom

Banned
I joked a while back with family members that the NFL wouldn't like "Slap Ya Mama" in light of the Ray Rice incident. It seems like my joking has come true..

Slap Ya Mama hot sauce says NFL banned its ads over domestic violence concerns
Slap Ya Mama, a Louisiana-based brand of hot sauce and Cajun seasonings, will no longer get to splash its logo on television during preseason games when the New Orleans Saints reach the red zone.

Walker & Sons, Inc., the parent company of Slap Ya Mama products, said Cox Sports Television had been instructed by the NFL to pull the advertisement "in light of domestic violence issues" facing the league.

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2014/08/slap_ya_mama_hot_sauce_says_nf.html

The ban looks permanent.

RBH

image.php

Bread

Banned
Alright my crew has been created.
Joining me in this interstellar journey will be Kave (human), Jabee (zoltan) and Bionic (mantis). I'll be using the Red Tail ship.

My prediction is that we all die very soon.

zychi

Banned
I do wonder what would it take to erode all of the goodwill Sony has accrued over the last year and a half in these parts and other gaming forums like it.

Another PSN outage/breach?
FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE US DOLLARS?
"Next-Gen starts when we say so"?

I'm amazed that neither Xbox or Sony fanboys say anything about the lack of games. It's literally been a drought since release. The first "next-gen" game I've seen is Madden. Two totally different games from 360 to Xbox One.

Infamous was a prettier version of the ps3 version.
I don't think Xbox has had an exclusive yet, even Titanfall was a PC release and it died fast?

99% of the games released so far have been available on last-gen systems, this continues with COD, BF etc.

I don't get the console wars shit, buy the system you like with the games you want.

or buy a pc

Mindlog

I joked a while back with family members that the NFL wouldn't like "Slap Ya Mama" in light of the Ray Rice incident. It seems like my joking has come true..

Slap Ya Mama hot sauce says NFL banned its ads over domestic violence concerns

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2014/08/slap_ya_mama_hot_sauce_says_nf.html

The ban looks permanent.
Damn, Slap Ya Mamma is good stuff.

I remember a six game span when the Bucs had a great offense. It was weird.
1fQMUgm.jpg

asshole.

CrankyJay

Banned
It's scares me when EJ thinks he's mature by checking down when just a few years ago we had Trent "Captain Checkdown" Edwards.

Bread

Banned
Just picked up a Shane, a rockman. He will man the blast doors for now until I'm able to upgrade them more.

Top Bottom