• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

peep my fantasy team. Kas would be proud.

The Detroit Suhburbs
sOR45oh.png

(plus Eli Manning and Greg Jennings)

zsUdS9S.png

holy shit @ Bradford. I was just talking to a Rams fan friend a couple hours ago, noting that Stafford had an injury plagued first couple years in the league before turning out fine (health wise).

Shaun Hill is legit though.

squicken

Enjoying the Sanchez rumors. Is Chip Kelly coming too?

holy shit @ Bradford. I was just talking to a Rams fan friend a couple hours ago, noting that Stafford had an injury plagued first couple years in the league before turning out fine (health wise).

Shaun Hill is legit though.

leg injuries are a totally different animal

Bread

Banned
Why the fuck are you calling the play dead so early if you aren't going to let the play get challenged...stupid fucking refs

Really great at going through his progressions, though. Just phenomenal.

this is my point. his first read on that throw to mcdonald was wide open, just inaccurate. but you seem to want him to not throw that first pass and just meaninglessly go through progressions. on the run play he went through multiple reads and no one was open so he ran. thumbs up brah

Jopie

Bradford's career is probably done after back to back ACL injuries plus that shoulder injury from way back when.

Should have gotten fat like Stafford since that seemed to solve his glass problem.

After watching Thomas Davis come back from three torn ACLs, and be one of the best line backers in the league, I would say anything can happen.

this is my point. his first read on that throw to mcdonald was wide open, just inaccurate. but you seem to want him to not throw that first pass and just meaninglessly go through progressions. on the run play he went through multiple reads and no one was open so he ran. thumbs up brah
He's basically a more mobile Peyton Manning.

Wes

venison crêpe
@mortreport
Rams QB Sam Bradford is out for season after MRI shows he did tear left knee ACL, per sources. Rams will announce later today.

Damn it BG. I just drafted Bradford in the Shirtless League draft. If we didn't have to hold the draft today because of you I would never have picked him up.

You're going to be on a short leash this season pal.

Top Bottom