• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Rams should consider signing Gata

Bv1P6x4CAAAYFhF.jpg

effzee

Enjoying the Sanchez rumors. Is Chip Kelly coming too?

Yeah I'd love for us to flip that into a high pick but right now he seems leagues better than Barkley. I rather keep Sanchez who looks great with Chip than risk having to rely on Barkley.

And how good would Sanchez be going back to the coordinator who never developed him?

Do the Rams want Barkley? Give us a 2nd for him!

@SteveReedAP
Breaking: Cam Newton has hairline fracture in his ribs. Won't play this week. Rivera thinks Newton will play in the season opener.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Just found out about Bradford. Wow. Poor guy. I never thought he was very good when healthy but you can't help but feel bad for the guy. At least he got paid.

Crisco

Banned
David Newton ‏@DNewtonespn 1h
#Panthers QB Cam Newton slightly hunched over and walking stiff. Not sure how much he can do.

David Newton ‏@DNewtonespn 1h
With fourth string QB Matt Blanchard not here #Panthers have two healthy QBS in Anderson and Webb.

fake edit: Bradford out for the season. Bad break for the Rams

Yeah, rib injuries are no bullshit, I'm sure he woke up Saturday morning feeling like he got run over by a truck. That sucks though, there goes any chance of him practicing before Week 1.

squicken

Cards D decimated. 49ers don't look as good. I really thought STL had a shot this year at the playoffs. Brian Quick finally looks like a player and Kenny Britt is good as long as he is healthy. Solid OL when it is healthy. But I was a Rams fan b/c of Bradford. He'll be cut next year or brought back cheap

Godslay

Banned
He's a good fucking player, always makes plays when I watch the Chargers. When he's healthy he's a good one.

Agreed. He's the one that injured Manning's ankle last year on a clean play beating the center iirc. To be honest I feared him more last year than Houston and Hali, simply because pressure coming through a guard or center seems much more difficult for QBs to handle.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
As a Niners fan it gives me great pleasure to say that Hyde appears to be the real deal. :)

Top Bottom