• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Godslay

Banned
Peace out America.

Rj89ra4.jpg

I know we have had some spats, but good luck and and enjoy your time there.

JABEE

Damn it BG. I just drafted Bradford in the Shirtless League draft. If we didn't have to hold the draft today because of you I would never have picked him up.

You're going to be on a short leash this season pal.
BG moving up the list.

rando14

Hey Rams, Hawks have a beautiful up-and-coming QB named BJ Daniels we could trade ya!!

He has a Super Bowl ring too, so I think it's fair to ask, I dunno, a 2nd round pick? :cool:

Afrikan

I'm "ok" with Hill handling the load for the year but I wouldn't mind at all if we could get Mallett or Cousins for a late rounder.

^ Absolutely want nothing to do with Ponder.

hate that we might have to face my boy Shaun. :(

man if the field caused that injury to that Charger..fuuuuuck that take all the starters out....play them next week.

i feel that people who say the niners have one of the best lines in the league don't watch our games. they are really good at run blocking but aside from joe staley not very good in pass protection

GQman2121

Banned
Bradford has pocketed $65 million thus far in his five year career. He has 19 wins in 49 NFL starts. Nightmare returns for a player taken first overall.

i feel that people who say the niners have one of the best lines in the league don't watch our games. they are really good at run blocking but aside from joe staley not very good in pass protection

Colin taking 3 seconds to throw doesn't help. But the point is still true. They are not much better than OK at pass protection because only Joe is great at it. It is a big strong Line so the tradeoff is getting beat within the pass rush lanes.

jakncoke

Banned
Goddamn hillbilly rednecks, take my dog out back for a walk up the hill into the woods. Seen a 4 wheeler, dirt bike and heard 2 gun shots. Figured that was time to not explore the hill anymore lol

Top Bottom