• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

tumblr_m8pttzEZJk1r2vtmeo1_500.gif
Yep. Which is why the Bears are going 11-5.

Patriots7

NO, TOMMY KELLY!
WHY BB, WHY?!

We have the deepest and most talented cornerback lineup than we've had for years, and Arrington is still somehow on this team. Does he have something on Belichick? He's got to. There's no other explanation how we continue to keep that man employed and release actually good players.
Fuck me.

Have fun in Ireland Konka

JABEE

Utopia should be real. No stepping in when a power hungry participant decides to establish control by eliminating competitors. It should work just like Animal Farm. (Russian Revolution)

Tamanon

Banned
Blaine Gabbert is tied in TDs with Blake Bortles this preseason. I bet the Jags are regretting letting him go! Should've never given up on him!

Crisco

Banned
In hindsight, it was really stupid and short sighted to play Cam much at all vs. the Patriots. We were coming off a short week with a banged up offensive line that was questionable to begin with. The weird thing is I remember talk of the Panthers treating the 2nd game like the dress rehearsal and playing the starters less in the 3rd game. For some reason they changed course and Newton got banged up as a result. Shit happens but this was totally avoidable and shows a lack of foresight by the coaching staff.

Colasante

NO, TOMMY KELLY!
WHY BB, WHY?!

We have the deepest and most talented cornerback lineup than we've had for years, and Arrington is still somehow on this team. Does he have something on Belichick? He's got to. There's no other explanation how we continue to keep that man employed and release actually good players.
Fuck me.

Arrington is a good football player, he's just a bad outside corner, a position he won't be asked to play this season with the depth at corner. He's the best slot cornerback on the team and can play safety now. I'm not happy with the Tommy Kelly release, but hopefully that means they like Jerel Worthy.

Bread

Banned
NO, TOMMY KELLY!
WHY BB, WHY?!

Fuck me.

Kelly must be hindered by the injury, that's a shame.

And Arrington, really? He's a quick guy who can stick to slot receivers, now that we dont need to play him on the outside he should really be useful for us.

RBH

The first TD scored by the 49ers in their new stadium was thrown by Blaine Gabbert.

History has been made, gentlemen.

TheFatOne

NO, TOMMY KELLY!
WHY BB, WHY?!

Fuck me.

Nah now Arrington can play the position he's best at slot db. He's pretty solid in the slot, but out wide he's terrible. I'm guessing they feel good about the rookie dt. Kelly must still be injured or limited due to injury.

He shouldn't, but he might.

Welker should really retire if he had another concussion. Just look at what happened locally to Savard. Last I read he is still having issues with migraines and such because of his concussions.

Top Bottom