• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

@AdamSchefter
Bears are keeping QB Jimmy Clausen over Jordan Palmer, who is being released, per sources. For now, Clausen has won Bears' backup job.

:]

Godslay

Banned
Welker should be able to play Week 1 right?

I don't know man. If it's mild maybe? I doubt it is though he's just stacking up the concussions and some say he already has slight short term memory problems.

Selfishly I'd hate to see him retire, but if it's for his health then I would support it.

I think if he's gone for awhile, it will be:
DT, Sanders, Caldwell or Tamme in the slot.

Once Latimer gets up to speed I think he takes over for Sanders and Caldwell slides down. With Tamme moving back into a smaller TE role. Just a guess though.

I think he has to just sit until he's right.

Patriots7

Kelly must be hindered by the injury, that's a shame.

And Arrington, really? He's a quick guy who can stick to slot receivers, now that we dont need to play him on the outside he should really be useful for us.
He's not good.
He's a top 10 slot corner over the past two seasons if you only look at receptions allowed.

Look at yards, yards after catch, interceptions, touchdowns, completion rate and he's plain average (that's putting it mildly).

He's serviceable. And back in the days when we had the likes of Moore, Molden, Edelman, and Brown in the secondary, fine, we needed him.

How's squicky doing with the Bradford news?
Damn it BG. I just drafted Bradford in the Shirtless League draft. If we didn't have to hold the draft today because of you I would never have picked him up.

You're going to be on a short leash this season pal.
My bad haha , I ended up only being able to make a couple picks before auto took over -_-
Don't ban me!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Utopia? God I hate Fox and the idiots that watch garbage like that.

Bread

Banned
He's not good.
He's a top 10 slot corner over the past two seasons if you only look at receptions allowed.

Look at yards, yards after catch, interceptions, touchdowns, completion rate and he's plain average (that's putting it mildly).

He's serviceable. And back in the days when we had the likes of Moore, Molden, Edelman, and Brown in the secondary, fine, we needed him.
So why are we getting rid of serviceable players? We have 3 cbs ahead of him (4 if Butler plays as well as he has this preseason) but that doesn't mean we don't need him.

TheFatOne

He's not good.

Not going to be an issue he's on of the last guys down on depth chart especially if Butler has moved up. Have to have someone in case of injuries.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Bradford only got injured because Squicken decided to show his true colours last night.

Blood is on your hands sir.

rokkerkory

I've just drafted my first ever fantasy football team. I am overall happy but weak at the RB area. Might trade a WR or QB for a great RB.

QBs:
Brady - Start
Luck
Flacco

WR:
Megatron - Start
Marshall - Start
Jackson - Start
Baldwin
Wayne
Cooper

RB:
Tate - Start
Thomas - Start

TE:
Whitten - Start
Finley

Kicker:
Crosby - Start

Defense:
Broncos - Start

Bread

Banned
I've just drafted my first ever fantasy football team. I am overall happy but weak at the RB area. Might trade a WR or QB for a great RB.

QBs:
Brady - Start
Luck
Flacco

WR:
Megatron - Start
Marshall - Start
Jackson - Start
Baldwin
Wayne
Cooper

RB:
Tate - Start
Thomas - Start

TE:
Whitten - Start
Finley

Kicker:
Crosby - Start

Defense:
Broncos - Start
You definitely need at least 1, maybe 2 more RBs. You should really only need 2 qbs.

QBs:
Brady - Start
Luck
Flacco

WR:
Megatron - Start
Marshall - Start
Jackson - Start
Baldwin
Wayne
Cooper

RB:
Tate - Start
Thomas - Start

TE:
Whitten - Start
Finley

Kicker:
Crosby - Start

Defense:
Broncos - Start

Just wait a third of the season for RB's. By that time the best will be available. Last year was Rashad Jennings, Ben Tate,

Patriots7

So why are we getting rid of serviceable players? We have 3 cbs ahead of him (4 if Butler plays as well as he has this preseason) but that doesn't mean we don't need him.
Revis
Browner
Dennard
Ryan
Butler
Arrington

It's an injustice if we lose TK and keep Arrington and Chung.

Bread

Banned
Revis
Browner
Dennard
Ryan
Butler
Arrington

It's an injustice if we lose TK and keep Arrington and Chung.
Tommy Kelly isn't the same dude as he was last year, he wouldn't have been cut if he was.
yeah I am thinking same but freakin brady and luck have same bye week argh

keeping flacco might be okay, seems he will have a bounce back year
You'll get a better return trading luck and a wide out anyways.

the new scoreboards at the browns stadium are amazing. The boards are huge, many times I found myself looking at the screen instead of the actual game. Many improvements to the stadium have been made, the sound system is really good. You can actually hear music now, good selection of songs too ( Jay z, drake, mystikal). On defensive 3rd downs the browns play the Halloween song, and on the scoreboards pictures of Michael Myers flash, along with the pumpkin head guy. Overall the stadium looks way better now, actually looks like what you would expect a professional football stadium to look like now.
Bradford only got injured because Squicken decided to show his true colours last night.

Blood is on your hands sir.
Was he acting like a slut?

the new scoreboards at the browns stadium are amazing. The boards are huge, many times I found myself looking at the screen instead of the actual game. Many improvements to the stadium have been made, the sound system is really good. You can actually hear music now, good selection of songs too ( Jay z, drake, mystikal). On defensive 3rd downs the browns play the Halloween song, and on the scoreboards pictures of Michael Myers flash, along with the pumpkin head guy. Overall the stadium looks way better now, actually looks like what you would expect a professional football stadium to look like now.

All that's missing now is a professional football team.

RBH

Bradford confirmed out by Fisher.

Off to the store for some hard liquor.

Buy some for Squicken as well.

And you two can borrow this from me:

13342027055_bd35a108d1_m.jpg

MechDX

Shaun Hill, Amsterdam Admirals, 2003: 2,256 yards, 13 TDs, 5 INTs... Kurt Warner, Amsterdam Admirals, 1998: 2,101 yards, 16 TDs, 5 INTs...

Greatest Show on Turf Part 2

worst thing about the bradford thing is that the rams are too good to tank

do you trade winston for a package of 3 future firsts and a second if you're whoever ends up as the worst team this year?

alternatively, if you're the rams do you offer that?

a couple of friends and I are going to attempt the 90 minute endurance race at Spa on Forza.

It starts in five minutes if any of you are man enough to join us.

Top Bottom