• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

cashman

Banned
I miss Popeyes so much (and Royal farms a million times more than that). We only have KFC, and it gives me diarrhea 90% of the time. I went there the other day, got the rrhea, but it was a KFC/A&W combo, and I forgot how good their root beer is.

Adam Jones loves Popeyes so much this was his birthday cake.

jones_original.jpg

He's my baseball Justin Tucker. (Cal Ripken is my baseball Ray Lewis)

Who is your baseball Joe Flacco?

Simpsons have turned to complete crap now, time to watch something else

season 2 is a bit hit and miss but overall good. seasons 3-7 are god like with almost no bad episodes (there are a couple, and literally i mean a couple). season 8 is mostly good but there are some stinkers. season 9 is where things start to fall quite a bit with the shitty principal and the pauper being a sign of things to come. season 10 has a few good episodes but overall very disappointing. season 11 and on are complete junk

Which season are they on now?

Season 12

season 2 is a bit hit and miss but overall good. seasons 3-7 are god like with almost no bad episodes (there are a couple, and literally i mean a couple). season 8 is mostly good but there are some stinkers. season 9 is where things start to fall quite a bit with the shitty principal and the pauper being a sign of things to come. season 10 has a few good episodes but overall very disappointing. season 11 and on are complete junk

Yup, yesterday I saw most of season 9 and some of 10, the quality really starts to drop in season 9. It's still watchable at least but now it's total crap.

MechDX

I think I'm in love.

Yeah its all fun, games and positivity now. then the Denny's menu comes out:

And you start asking yourself "Why are we running 4 yard outs when it is 2nd and 6??", "Why are we constantly running draw plays on 3rd and long??"

gary-kubiak_fb_2335117.jpg

Flacco throws 3 INT's in a game? "Its all on me!" while the ring taps on the podium.

Ice up son! Its gonna be a long season.

Hunter S.

Just beat The Last of US remastered on hard first time through. Game is so brutal I doubt I can beat the harder modes. Pray to Tebow for me. They truly are Naughty Gods!!!

Narag

And you start asking yourself "Why are we running 4 yard outs when it is 2nd and 6??", "Why are we constantly running draw plays on 3rd and long??"

Flacco throws 3 INT's in a game? "Its all on me!" while the ring taps on the podium.

We both know how this ends.

cajunator

Banned

Wait hes in Baltimore?
Sorry Larry.
Just dont get crazy and post a turd.

JABEE

I would say the NFL Thread is next, but Gata's snitching powers don't work anymore. We're made in the shade right now! We can talk about anything we want in here!

jakncoke

Banned
I would say the NFL Thread is next, but Gata's snitching powers don't work anymore. We're made in the shade right now! We can talk about anything we want in here!

I've often wondered when our time is, its only a matter of time before a outside user or mod comes in and lobbies for a slaughter and reorganization of the thread.

We've never had to blame all our failures on a coach before, probably won't start now.

And I fully expect Baltimore to wash that losing Houston culture off of Kubes like we did Jacoby, and have an improved season offensively.

jakncoke

Banned
Speaking of losing, do we know how long western is clipped for? Threatening to beat the entire family up could be either 3 months or a perm who knows.

Top Bottom