• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Methinks James trying to use the Cards to get the Steelers to call like Brett Keisel last week. Doubt it happens.

He made a big mistake going to the Bungles. He didn't fit their scheme at all - was barely on the field.

BigAT

Old man James Harrison visiting today. Did he have ANYTHING left in Cinci? EZ, as the number 1 bungle fan, please advise.

Got the feeling from watching Hard Knocks that he had completely lost any speed he had. Still looked like a very frightening man though.

Well, I'm sure Harrison won't make the team then. I think we're still trying out that former patriot also, Kelly was it? He had a delayed flight so it postponed his workout.

Edit: Yeah, beat writer is already saying that he doubts we sign him and were just checking out what kind of shape he was in as he has a home here.

Tannehill's problem was the team around him was bad. Shy of very few exceptions (Pey Pey, Luck) you need protection while you grow those first few years. Throwing a young QB onto a bad team is a recipe for disaster.
Yeah, it makes it pretty tough to get a read on a guy. Last year the o-line was so bad it became a real possibility that Tannehill was going to get Carr'd for life. You started to see some really bad habits develop like shaky feet and panicky glances a few seconds into a play. Not sure if we'll see remnants of that this season or not.

Lol didn't realize that Madden came out yesterday. I won't be playing it anyways since there's no more NCAA to pull draft classes from. There's probably big issues with the game as always so I'm not gonna waste my time with it anymore.

DMczaf

lol @ Miyamoto shitting on casual gamers all of a sudden just because they doubled down on the casuals with Wii U and it blew up (or should I say imploded) in their faces.

MS took an L for the Kinect with Xbox One, you ain't above it Mr. God King Miyamoto-San!

J2iRNTU.jpg

Surprised they let a scrub stand near Cutler during a photo shoot

Bowser

Updated SB odds from FO:

1. Denver Broncos: 16.9 percent
2. Green Bay Packers: 10.7
3. Seattle Seahawks: 10.1
4. New Orleans Saints: 7.8
5. New England Patriots: 7.1
6. Philadelphia Eagles: 6.5
7. Chicago Bears: 6.0
8. San Francisco 49ers: 5.6
9. San Diego Chargers: 4.7
10. Cincinnati Bengals: 3.1
11. Pittsburgh Steelers: 2.5
12. Indianapolis Colts: 2.5
13. Carolina Panthers: 2.5
14. Buffalo Bills: 1.6
15. New York Giants: 1.5
16. Minnesota Vikings: 1.4
17. Atlanta Falcons: 1.2
18. New York Jets: 1.1
19. Arizona Cardinals: 1.1
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 1.0
21. St. Louis Rams: 0.9
22. Dallas Cowboys: 0.7
23. Washington Redskins: 0.6
24. Baltimore Ravens: 0.6
25. Tennessee Titans: 0.6
26. Houston Texans: 0.4
27. Detroit Lions: 0.4
28. Kansas City Chiefs: 0.4
29. Cleveland Browns: 0.3
30. Miami Dolphins: 0.2
31. Jacksonville Jaguars: 0.1
32. Oakland Raiders: 0.01

:jnc

Dragon

Banned
lol @ Miyamoto shitting on casual gamers all of a sudden just because they doubled down on the casuals with Wii U and it blew up (or should I say imploded) in their faces.

MS took an L for the Kinect with Xbox One, you ain't above it Mr. God King Miyamoto-San!

That shit is fucking hilarious.

Hey man let me make this Zelda game with so much handholding that it takes five hours to even get started and have some stupid companion CONSTANTLY interrupt gameplay to explain some system a five year old could understand.

DMczaf

That shit is fucking hilarious.

Hey man let me make this Zelda game with so much handholding that it takes five hours to even get started and have some stupid companion CONSTANTLY interrupt gameplay to explain some system a five year old could understand.

Not to mention how they now made Mario games with a You Can't Fail mode.

The fuck is this?

I'm spacing how close the Patriot Phins games usually are these days, does Brady struggle against them or does he feast? I guess it's harder to say since the Patriot offense was a disaster zone early last year.

eznark

Banned
For some reason Josh Gordon just released a statement so I guess announcement is imminent.

STATEMENT RELEASED ON BEHALF OF JOSH GORDON
“I’d like to apologize to my teammates, coaches, the Cleveland Browns organization and our fans. I am very disappointed that the NFL and its hearing office didn’t exercise better discretion and judgment in my case. I would like to sincerely thank the people who have been incredibly supportive of me during this challenging time, including my family, my agent, my union, my legal team, and the Cleveland Browns staff.”

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I am..happily surprised that the Pack rated above the Seahawks. We'll have to see how that plays out in the first game (which is going to stress me the fuck out I bet).

Time to go look for another suitable avatar for the season.

Bowser

Ray Rice gets 2 games for knocking his wife unconscious, Gordon gets 1 year for loving him some reefer.

Fucking ridiculous.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 57s
So Josh Gordon suspension upheld. One year. And now Gordon will miss all of next year's training camp as well.

Crisco

Banned
Updated SB odds from FO:

1. Denver Broncos: 16.9 percent
2. Green Bay Packers: 10.7
3. Seattle Seahawks: 10.1
4. New Orleans Saints: 7.8
5. New England Patriots: 7.1
6. Philadelphia Eagles: 6.5
7. Chicago Bears: 6.0
8. San Francisco 49ers: 5.6
9. San Diego Chargers: 4.7
10. Cincinnati Bengals: 3.1
11. Pittsburgh Steelers: 2.5
12. Indianapolis Colts: 2.5
13. Carolina Panthers: 2.5
14. Buffalo Bills: 1.6
15. New York Giants: 1.5
16. Minnesota Vikings: 1.4
17. Atlanta Falcons: 1.2
18. New York Jets: 1.1
19. Arizona Cardinals: 1.1
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 1.0
21. St. Louis Rams: 0.9
22. Dallas Cowboys: 0.7
23. Washington Redskins: 0.6
24. Baltimore Ravens: 0.6
25. Tennessee Titans: 0.6
26. Houston Texans: 0.4
27. Detroit Lions: 0.4
28. Kansas City Chiefs: 0.4
29. Cleveland Browns: 0.3
30. Miami Dolphins: 0.2
31. Jacksonville Jaguars: 0.1
32. Oakland Raiders: 0.01

:jnc

I don't understand, the team that scored 8 points in the Super Bowl and did nothing to improve their offense has the highest odds? Are these Super Bowl odds or most regular season blowouts against shitty teams odds?

Oh I see, a computer did this. Nevermind then, can't account for choke artists.

Dragon

Banned
I don't understand, the team that scored 8 points in the Super Bowl and did nothing to improve their offense has the highest odds? Are these Super Bowl odds or most regular season blowouts against shitty teams odds?

Oh I see, a computer did this. Nevermind then, can't account for choke artists.

I would really love to see Godslay's response to this post.

Top Bottom