• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

MechDX

Well that's what happens with Xbone.

Can I get my $2 now for saying that Dragon?

I also have exactly one black friend and she moved to Boston after college.

Its not because of Xbox One. Just getting bored with my life basically. Started hating my job, money is tight, arguing with the wife, etc....keep joking with my wife about selling everything and moving to Maine. When I say it im only partly joking though.

Bread

Banned
Its not because of Xbox One. Just getting bored with my life basically. Started hating my job, money is tight, arguing with the wife, etc....keep joking with my wife about selling everything and moving to Maine. When I say it im only partly joking though.
I can move down and live with your family, film it, and sell the ensuing sitcom for millions. I'll give you 30% of the sale and points on the back end.

jakncoke

Banned

Sounds like you need a hug from BOB

MechDX

I can move down and live with your family, film it, and sell the ensuing sitcom for millions. I'll give you 30% of the sale and points on the back end.

Mech and the Miss's, a BREAD Production Only on FOX! lol

Seriously the only thing at this moment that gives me any type of escape is the NFL.

Midlife crisis?

Dragon

Banned
Well that's what happens with Xbone.

Can I get my $2 now for saying that Dragon?

I also have exactly one black friend and she moved to Boston after college.

wienke you have to make fun of the Patriots and my shooting to qualify. Sorry maybe next time.

RBH

I'm watching Hard Knocks now from yesterday.........wow, it looked like Goodman was on the verge of tears after Armstrong tore into him.

You get a Rodgers avatar

JN8kCh6.png

And you get a Rodgers avatar

ch7VU6s.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Sorry to hear that dude, hope things pick up for you soon!

Is Houston NFL GAF still meeting up next Thursday?

wienke you have to make fun of the Patriots and my shooting to qualify. Sorry maybe next time.

You're going to hear it all the time starting 9/9.

Hope things get better for you, man.

eznark

Banned

Maine sucks, move to Wyoming.

RBH

I'll slap Gata in the face if it helps cheer you up a bit.

rando14

I'll slap Greg on the ass if it helps cheer you up a bit.

bionic77

Don't you live Houston?

That is a good spot. A lot of jobs and cheap cost of living. Downside is it is hotter than balls in the summer.

Maine sucks. At least move to one of the better spots in the NE.

Top Bottom