• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
GOOOO LIONS!!

My man.

That Aaron Rodgers, Jordy Nelson pic makes me sick. What a smug QB, franchise, fanbase (except Greg).

I can't wait till the Greatest Show on Turf 2.0 drops 40 on you and wipes those smiles off your faces, and keeps you out of the playoffs.

Yeah it's like that.

Run blocking looks solid. Passing game is garbage. One on Randle for dropping an easy pass. That 3rd and 3 was all Eli. Way off on that pass. Timing issues is appears.

harSon

Banned
I hope our offense can long sustain long fruitful drives, because we're in for a long season if we have to rely on our defense.

squicken

Kenny hill not looking, A&m putting him in good positions

Sumlin demoted his OC last year before the Duke game so Spatival could take over. He's one of those OCs that just knows how to get guys open. He's only 29 so hopefully he stays for a few years before taking a HC gig somewhere

TheFatOne

Run blocking looks solid. Passing game is garbage. One on Randle for dropping an easy pass. That 3rd and 3 was all Eli. Way off on that pass. Timing issues is appears.
Giants should just run. 2nd string has yet to show they can stop the run all preseason. I'm praying no one gets hurt up the middle this season for the pats.

BigAT

"FUCK IT ALL"

asdmfr3l.gif

And it's only the first half.

Giants should just run. 2nd string has yet to show they can stop the run all preseason. I'm praying no one gets hurt up the middle this season for the pats.
I hear ya. Problem is the starters need all the reps they can get passing the ball. Outside of one drive against the Jets they haven't been able to put anything together for most of the preseason.

Never been much of a preseason team to begin with but the offensive line in particular needs a ton of work pass blocking.

Sumlin demoted his OC last year before the Duke game so Spatival could take over. He's one of those OCs that just knows how to get guys open. He's only 29 so hopefully he stays for a few years before taking a HC gig somewhere
Meant *looking good* as you could tell. My spell check kills me

Syrinx

Okay, I just found out that Mankins got traded to the Buccaneers, WHAT THE FUCK!!!

I don't know the situation with your offensive line and how badly you guys need Mankins, but Tim Wright was actually a pretty good player last year as an undrafted rookie and I could see him doing well with you guys.

TheFatOne

I hear ya. Problem is the starters need all the reps they can get passing the ball. Outside of one drive against the Jets they haven't been able to put anything together.
Future what the hell happened to eli? He's always been a little inconsistent but he seems awful again like last season.

Future what the hell happened to eli? He's always been a little inconsistent but he seems awful again like last season.
Combination of offensive line issues, lack of trust in said line/receivers and learning a new offense. He got beat up last season and it doesn't look like he's recovered at all.

One of the big questions coming into the season really. Was last season an aberration? I hope it was.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Time to prove yourself Case!

Top Bottom