• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

ShaneB

Yay from me. It's worth it for the skills trainer stuff alone, IMO. Thankfully the rest of the game is pretty fun. I need to get into the connected franchise soon but I'm still getting my feet wet with the gameplay.

I need to spend plenty of time with the skills trainer stuff as well. Making the jump from playing so much 08 on PC to now playing 15 is wrecking my mind! Need to get familiar with the Maddenstation controller too :(

MechDX

Watt asked the Texans front office to use the training facility next to NRG Stadium to throw a Badgers tailgate party.

Drunk Sconis and Cajuns all up in Houston this weekend.

MRSA

Banned
Still bummed about not getting the gig at Kaiser.

But some good news, the Sheriff's Department bumped up my CCW interview by a whole month. Getting closer to getting a conceal weapon.

MechDX

Greg Bailey ‏@GregBailey13 · 7m
JD Clowney and Andre Johnson get work in for the #Texans. Clowney big and fast but Andre wins sprints. pic.twitter.com/XhPHAH8l06

Greg Bailey ‏@GregBailey13 · 5m
Btw in those sprints #Texans LB coach Mike Vrabel can still fly.

BwJ7Wy5IQAIe5iM.jpg:large

Damn. That's my LB'ers coach.

MRSA

Banned
LoL you need an interview?

Its California, its a fuckin long process. Somebody had to sue the state so that legal self defense is justifiable means for a CCW. This county just started issuing permits this spring.

i never really thought an interview was necessary until i realized that it's the only thing keeping an armed mrsa from the public.

Wanna be friends?

Spinluck

Didn't the Colts only win that year because Bob Sanders stayed healthy for multiple games in a row and single-handedly gave them a defense?

That is the longest he's gone (in his life) without injury. Booger McFarland helped too.

As much shit as I've given the Colts defense throughout the year, that was probably the biggest shift in gears I've ever seen from playoff to regular season. A lot of those guys are either washed up now or aren't even playing.

Hayden, Brackett, Bethea, Mathis, Freeny, Harper, Jackson, June, Grossman to name a few that aren't Sanders. It was weird, and I'll never quite understand what happened.

Besides Prince completely overshadowing Manning's first ring, I was really happy back then!

eznark

Banned
Its California, its a fuckin long process. Somebody had to sue the state so that legal self defense is justifiable means for a CCW. This county just started issuing permits this spring.

Wanna be friends?

I signed a piece of paper. Done.

Dazzler

what's the NFL gaf's verdict on Hard Knocks this year?

It's a pretty mundane year, but I'm enjoying it

Matt Ryan is pretty boring

I watched that part 10 times. That was amazing.

It's kinda funny that before Bryan Cox the best part of Falcons Training camp was JJ Watt. Kinda suprised he didn't snap Matthews ACL that first snap.

cdyhybrid

Why is this game so early? A&M gonna be any good this year?

I like college football but I don't keep up with it in the offseason.

They had a shit defense last season and lost Matthews, JFF, and Evans to the first round of the draft.

That said, they look like they aren't going to be a walkover.

squicken

Why is this game so early? A&M gonna be any good this year?

I like college football but I don't keep up with it in the offseason.

Yeah I don't follow CFB much either in offseason. A&M should be good, but the problem is they are in SECW, where LSU, Bama and Auburn will also be very good. A&M has to play defense. Offense should be fine

Top Bottom