• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

I got lazy and stopped doing my PT exercises for two months, and my knees are killing me. I just did my hamstring and quad stretches though and my legs feel amazing now. Science.

MechDX

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro · 1m
Tonight's starting corners are Josh Victorian and Brandon Harris. The 49ers might be looking to throw. #Texans

Kaep should have a good game tonight

Tamanon

Banned
Bortles is already out of the game in the 2nd quarter. He's definitely starting earlier than they first thought this season.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Okay that was amazing, was that lucky or great play?

That whole season was amazing for Steeler fans. That game was quite possibly the best SB ever played. On the play in question, Harrison was actually supposed to rush, but knew the tendencies of the Cards' offense and dropped into the passing lane. The rest of that return is best summed up in the America's Game documentary of the 2008 season. Starts at around 31:30.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzc2NDE2NDU2.html

Thanks, joined!
You continue to disgust me.
Pls, you always post pics of this girl . Smh
justin-bieber-arrested-miami-DIU.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
I'm working at an animal hospital now and met Bernard Pierce this afternoon. He's a G. Pulled out 2k cash to pay for his dog's invoice.

Top Bottom