• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Bread

Banned
Minority Report had a pretty cool story, but it was definitely the amazing vision of the future that I love so much about it. Everything besides the pre cog shit is totally realistic and cool.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
HHDZVs5.png

Another stat I just read about that calmed my nerves about Ebron (especially hearing that Kelvin Benjamin having a great camp) was Megatron was second in the league last year at 10.29% drop rate (Wes Welker was in first, Brandon Marshal 3rd ).

I'm still a little nervous about the Ebron pick because there is no doubt we need him to show up Week 1. But the guy did break the single season ACC receiving record so the talent is undeniably there. He has a lot to learn and he has to learn it quick so I'll give him some slack.

“The guy literally has to know the slot receiver, the regular tight end and also a position out of the backfield as if he’s a fullback. So it’s not easy for him.”

-Coach Caldwell

As the routes and playbook become natural to Ebron, he believes his concentration can shift to catching the football. “It’s just a mental blockage. It’s me overthinking my assignments and my alignments and making sure I’m right. While all of those are playing in my head, here comes a 90 mile-an-hour fastball from Matthew Stafford.”

Based Stafford Arm

On Saturday, day six, Ebron pulled in a launched pass from Stafford a massive gain that had new headlines being written. The potential being talked about all offseason was finally seen on the field.

http://isportsweb.com/2014/08/04/de...eed&utm_campaign=Feed:+isportsweb+(isportsweb)

Restore the Roar 2014

JABEE

Falcons getting their players hurt with this stupidity.

Someone called someone a monkey.

Chip Kelly doesn't even allow his players to tackle to the ground during practice. Everyone runs on every drill to everywhere.

Falcons getting their players hurt with this stupidity.

Someone called someone a monkey.

Chip Kelly doesn't even allow his players to tackle to the ground during practice. Everyone runs on every drill to everywhere.
Maclin still eating that General Soreness Chicken, though.

Crisco

Banned
Rivera being cagey about Cam playing on Friday lol. It's just the preseason dude, no one's even paying attention except your own fans. Ah well, I guess coaches have to practice their act too.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
As a Falcons Fan WTF at these rookies.

That being said Jake Matthews came into camp like a mother fucking boss. Cory Biermann thought he wanted that. To bad Matthews made him his bitch.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Oh yeah also Wade Harman and Bryan Cox were major upgrades. Cox is mad legit, and just what this soft team needs.

Quick question about Direct TV NFL Sunday ticket. I'm thinking of getting it since I live in an apartment and it's letting me sign up for the online version. However, my parents actually have DirectTV. Can I get it for my Dad in Michigan and stream it for myself on my PS4 in PA using his account? How's the video quality?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
MK8 patch coming towards the end of the month!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=869000

8/27 update to add map display on the TV screen, 3 free Mercedes-Benz karts: GLA, W25 Silver Arrow, 300 SL Roadster.

Records screen w/ total coins, online win-loss record, character selection rates, etc. being added. Improved online stability.

Default menu selection following GP changing to next race. Last used kart customization added to save. Edit others' highlights.

Less FMT-caused connection errors? ;P

zychi

Banned
Quick question about Direct TV NFL Sunday ticket. I'm thinking of getting it since I live in an apartment and it's letting me sign up for the online version. However, my parents actually have DirectTV. Can I get it for my Dad in Michigan and stream it for myself on my PS4 in PA using his account? How's the video quality?

Perfect, you'd have to order the ST and the mobile version which costs $100 more. I've been doing this for 3 years now, I just sign in on a console (ps3, then pc, and now this year xbox one) works great.

You like her enough for them to (ASM2 spoilers for those still living under a rock)
kill her original character who happens to be Peter's OG love interest and bring her back as a totally different character who will steal Peter's heart
? Fuck it at this point let her play Aunt May and that broad at the Daily Bugle too.

I don't even think Emma would be a good MJ. I thought the reason they cut Shailene Woodley in the first place is because they wanted her to be sultry, supermodel hot like in the comics? No offense to you Dutch, but Emma's not that hot either. She pulls Gwen Stacy off really well. Mary Jane Watson? ehhh

I'm not angry, just dissapointed.

Top Bottom