• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

MechDX

10541484_888034387893282_849568875230121919_n.jpg

JJ is a flavor.

MechDX

Gatorades-Leage-of-Captains-Comic-Strip-Adventures-STACK.jpg

:jnc, Steelers and Packers at #2 and #3 despite being the picture of mediocrity. Stay irrelevant, rest of the league!

Cowboys are there too, but we all know that's to see the Romo magic.

Or people trying to get the fuck out of Wisconsin and Pittsburgh.

MechDX

Two goobers, a dude with a bum knee, an alleged* thief, and an actual superhero. smh.

Also I saw your edit!
Yeah I needed to reword it. But my edit is correct: Houston is FULL of relocated northerners.

Take a drive on any highway in this city and you will see logos on vehicles for at least a dozen different NFL teams

squicken

Matty Ice seemed a little intimidated by SJAX. It was kind of weird seeing the coaches so shocked Stephen got hurt though. That's been his story for the past 5 years

Quick question about Direct TV NFL Sunday ticket. I'm thinking of getting it since I live in an apartment and it's letting me sign up for the online version. However, my parents actually have DirectTV. Can I get it for my Dad in Michigan and stream it for myself on my PS4 in PA using his account? How's the video quality?

I split the cost of Sunday Ticket with my dad, who has DTV. I stream by signing into his acct. Works great!

Matty Ice seemed a little intimidated by SJAX. It was kind of weird seeing the coaches so shocked Stephen got hurt though. That's been his story for the past 5 years

I split the cost of Sunday Ticket with my dad, who has DTV. I stream by signing into his acct. Works great!

i didn't even think of doing this with my buddy who has it. i do it with HBOgo, why not sunday ticket!

does the streaming come free with the regular sub?

I feel like $200 for sunday ticket is too much. Like a junkie I will still buy it though.
Yeah I needed to reword it. But my edit is correct. Houston is FULL of relocated northerners.

Take a drive on any highway in this city and you will see logos on vehicles for at least a dozen different NFL teams
Obvious to say, but people move where jobs are.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I like that they had to credit that R. Kelly song that rookie sang at the end of the episode.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
More on Stafford
http://sidelionreport.com/2014/08/05/detroit-lions-training-camp-stock-report-85/5/

Coaches actually...coaching him? Criticizing him during practice? GOOD. Sounds like his touch is improving, now we'll have to see if that translates to actual games.

Offense.jpg

Two probowlers (Stafford, Larry Warford) + LaAdrian Waddle and Joqiue Bell. And thats just the right side of the line and one of our stud RBs.

<333

I did not expect less. The guy proved he was an elite QB in 2011. How many 23 years old take over the worst team in NFL history and drop 5,000 yards and 41 TDs only 3 years after the fact? I've watched almost every game of his since his first game in New Orleans in 2009, and I knew he had it. He just has that zip on the ball that only elite QBs have. We had somewhat of a run (banner.jpg) for a few seasons, but most of it was not his fault. One of those happened to be Scott Linehans predictable offense (which did work of course but I was reading plays and double reverses before they happened).

Joe Lombardi coming from New Orleans is one of the most underreported coaching stories of the year. Joe Lombardis' offense offense will eventually bring a Lombardi Trophy to Detroit. Marinate on that, PackersGAF.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Top Bottom