• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

MechDX

The trick is finding marshmallow fluff. I can actually find it in Houston at one of those "import" stores like World Market.

I just use Kraft Marshmallow Crème

fluff1.jpg

Tried the actual Fluff while in the NE area and didn't notice a difference

jakncoke

Banned
The trick is finding marshmallow fluff. I can actually find it in Houston at one of those "import" stores like World Market.

They dont sell it at your grocery stores? like wal mart, regional grocery brands, local?

qrgqDXA.jpg

Be jelly rest of world. diabeetus crack.

Spinluck

Things have been a little hostile in here this morning. It's understandable given the presence of Patriots fans but still, we could use a little more comradery. I suggest we all partake of a delicious fluffernutter to ease the tension.

fluffernutter1.jpg

By the gods. As an avid PB&J sandwich eater and maker... what is this? I must make it.

I think I've heard of this fluffernutter stuff before.

dionysus

Yaldog
I am skeptical, jelly >>>>>>>>>>> marshmallows. Especially canned at home using fresh fruit. Just another way yankees have horrible taste in food.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't think spin could mess up Nutella. It's awesome with...a lot of things and you can just eat it out of the jar. Same with fluff. When you realize what you're doing though you're going to feel like a real Stafford.

Cream cheese and jelly are a good combo also. That's something I do with my bagels.

Nothing beats a grilled cheese with your favorite Jelly.

:tompenny

MechDX

Captive is referring to this:

http://www.battleredblog.com/2014/7...-to-be-a-good-teammate-working-at-it-everyday

Question: How do you feel? Were you 100 percent out there today?

Foster: I’m just out here trying to be the best teammate I can be and I’m gonna work hard at doing that.

Q: Physically, you’re good to go?

F: I’m just trying to be the best teammate I can be, man.

Q: Arian, can you tell us exactly what kept you out, what was going on?

F: Yeah, man. I’m just trying to be the best teammate I can be, you know. I’m gonna work hard at doing that.

Q: What was physically wrong with you?

F: Yeah, I’m just out here, working hard every single day, trying to be the best teammate I can be.

Q: What did it mean to be able to get back out here and start working, Arian? And get back with your teammates?

F: You know, being with your teammates and being the best teammate you can be is what you strive to do. So that’s what I’m out here for.

Q: Your teammates talk about how they want to see you out here. They know what you mean to this ballclub. What does all that stuff mean to you, Arian?

F: Yeah, man. I’m just (trying) to be the best teammate you can be, man. Just work hard at doing that every single day. That’s what we’re out here trying to do.

Q: Is your body starting to break down?

F: Yeah, man. I’m just out here trying to be the best teammate I can be. And I’m gonna work hard at doing that.

Q: How’s that coming, Arian, your progress with being a better teammate?

F: Yeah, you know, I’m just, every single day, just trying to be a better teammate, man.

Q: What do you think about these fans going crazy for you guys?

F: Yeah, man. I’m just out here trying to be the best teammate I can be. And I’m going to continue doing that.

Q: Is there any difference in the way you felt physically, feel stronger?

F: Yeah, man. I’m just out here trying to be the best teammate I can be. And I’m just going to continue to do that.

Q: What was the offseason like, working at your brother’s facility, different than other previous seasons?

F: Yeah, just every single day, man, just working hard, trying to be the best teammate I can be.

Reporter: You got that down.

Foster: Thank you.

Reporter: You’re welcome.

Foster: Y’all take care.

Then today Arian Tweets this:

Arian Foster @ArianFoster · 3h

Media is full of propaganda and you're subjected to their agenda. Don't let them think for you. #staysuckafree ✌️

Houston media is having tantrums because of it. At first I thought it was a jab at O brien and Arian was upset but it was just Arian being Arian.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I don't know why the media puts up with it. If the players and organization want to be antagonistic towards you then be antagonistic back. Houston media is evidently soft.

MechDX

The Chickens are an exceedingly media friendly team and coasted to the Owl. All that Pats secrecy crap is just douchebaggery

Im sure the Seahawks just willingly went out in detail about injuries. No team goes out there and willingly talks about certain issues. Media tries to bait players to get a scoop.

You of all people should know this with your constant defense of Manziel.

dionysus

Yaldog
I don't know why the media puts up with it. If the players and organization want to be antagonistic towards you then be antagonistic back. Houston media is evidently soft.

I don't know why the athletes all don't do what Foster and the Pats do. The media just wants a controversy and there is no benefit to giving out answers to any questions because it will inevitably offend someone and twitter is a stupid forum for people to bandwagon and feel morally superior without actually doing anything to make the world a better place.

Fuck it doesn't even help their brand that much if they give great interviews. Having a good Sprite commercial helps an athlete more than 1,000 interviews especially with local media.

Fox318

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=863092.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon -- MB-BE3BA9C20F6B5080 - Taken by Dutch Patriot. 7 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1406833219z1.png

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=863092.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Freddi Fish 2 The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse -- MB-A8B778316BF53919 - Taken by diablogod. 7 entrants total.

Note: The key you added for Freddi Fish 2 The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1406833339z1.png

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Rock of Ages -- MB-7699940F3809A699 - Taken by gutshot. 1 entrants total.
Better than TMNT?

Note: The key you added for Rock of Ages was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Error: The key you tried to add for Hitman Codename 47 failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1406837779z1.png
games that are still available

cdyhybrid

I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT