• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=863092.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Towtruck Simulator 2015 -- MB-30EBAA6EA4828A81 - Taken by eznark. 3 entrants total.
cajunator's favorite game. The only thing it is missing is more Otaku flavor.

t1406842222z1.png

bionic77

I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT
I will not post in OT

oAHIp8K.png
I am always tempted to go into the Gaza threads and scream at the assholes trying to defend the bombing of hospitals and the killing of children but so far I have been able to restrain myself.

It is more depressing when you read the YT comments on this shit. Tebow Christ. No one would cry if those heartless and racist assholes got droned.

cajunator

Banned
I am always tempted to go into the Gaza threads and scream at the assholes trying to defend the bombing of hospitals and the killing of children but so far I have been able to restrain myself.

It is more depressing when you read the YT comments on this shit. Tebow Christ. No one would cry if those heartless and racist assholes got droned.

wait what?

Wow, harsh.

Look, we can't all be joyless husks unable to take pleasure from anything in life. Pacific Rim is awesome.

Seeing it tomorrow night. Not going to jump on the hype train but I'm looking forward to it.

I went into it expecting to be disappointed but they actually did a good job with the characters I remember from the comics. It was enjoyable all the way through to such an extent that I forgot to get annoyed by Bradley Cooper.

Yeah, I learned a while ago not to go into threads talking about Israel/Palestine. Lots of horrible justifications because "b-but our allies!!!". Most places aren't ban-heavy, but still not worth risking. And yeah, needless to say don't read YT comments about anything, especially not that mess.

Also, go watch Guardians of the Galaxy. Don't know if I'd say it's my favorite movie of the year...but it's up there.

eznark

Banned
Look, we can't all be joyless husks unable to take pleasure from anything in life. Pacific Rim is awesome.

Bro brah I think every piece of media I have talked about in here over the last two weeks I have been positive on.

Valiant Hearts
Lego movie
Lucy
Sopranos
Dota
Rock of Ages
Book 7 of Wheel of Time

I LOVE ALL THE THINGS

I'll give you my dad's phone number, because holy shit did he and I go at it about Israel last night. Now he keeps sending me emails about Israel's right to defend themselves.

eznark

Banned
I'm an asshole for talking about dota, eurotrashers are assholes for talking about soccer but fuck it, let's get down on some Palestine and Israel!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Tha fuck?
what?
did i stutter?
I would never wish for a man to get his ass cut. That has to be the worst.
lol
Captive is referring to this:

http://www.battleredblog.com/2014/7...-to-be-a-good-teammate-working-at-it-everyday

Then today Arian Tweets this:

Houston media is having tantrums because of it. At first I thought it was a jab at O brien and Arian was upset but it was just Arian being Arian.
*some media* is pissed off.

I couldnt care less if the media is upset about it or not. Arian is a prick, who acts like he's better than everyone else and that he's above the media and the fans. Guess what jackass, the media and the fans made you.

MechDX

I couldnt care less if the media is upset about it or not. Arian is a prick, who acts like he's better than everyone else and that he's above the media and the fans. Guess what jackass, the media and the fans made you.

To be far right after that interview Arian signed autographs for fans attending. Of course the media didn't mention that.

Bro brah I think every piece of media I have talked about in here over the last two weeks I have been positive on.

Valiant Hearts
Lego movie
Lucy
Sopranos
Dota
Rock of Ages
Book 7 of Wheel of Time

I LOVE ALL THE THINGS

Ugh. I thought Lucy was shit. Even Scarjo's ass couldn't save it for me.
Intergalactic USB FTW!
Movie had the same problem that Snowpiercer had. Great silly concept, poor execution.

Rock of Ages is fun though.

bionic77

wait what?
Probably better for you not to know but yes there is a defense force for everything.

Along with the regular war in Gaza there is a pretty intense internet and media PR war. You would think that seeing kids murdered in cold blood on the beach or bombing a hospital or UN shelter is something we could all agree is a bad thing, but apparently not!

I'll give you my dad's phone number, because holy shit did he and I go at it about Israel last night. Now he keeps sending me emails about Israel's right to defend themselves.
Ugh. This is the worst. I have really had to contain myself after seeing some revolting things being posted on Facebook about this.

In your dad's defense though our government is really far up Israel's asshole and if you watch American media you are going to get a really warped view of everything.

But if you are not attached to the conflict either through religion or politics it is pretty hard to come up with any arguments to justify what Israel is doing. Take everything else away and at the end of the day you have a people who have been occupied for 50 years. With none of the freedoms that politicians love to brag that we have.

Yeah, I learned a while ago not to go into threads talking about Israel/Palestine. Lots of horrible justifications because "b-but our allies!!!". Most places aren't ban-heavy, but still not worth risking. And yeah, needless to say don't read YT comments about anything, especially not that mess.

Also, go watch Guardians of the Galaxy. Don't know if I'd say it's my favorite movie of the year...but it's up there.
Very true but I can't help myself sometimes.

That shit makes Eznark look like a loving saint and Gata a certified genius in comparison.

captive

To be far right after that interview Arian signed autographs for fans attending. Of course the media didn't mention that.

meh, this isnt the only incident.

Regardless, with or without him we're going to suck again this year.

eznark

Banned
Ugh. I thought Lucy was shit. Even Scarjo's ass couldn't save it for me.
Intergalactic USB FTW!
Movie had the same problem that Snowpiercer had. Great silly concept, poor execution.

Rock of Ages is fun though.

I was positive, didn't say I loved it. the ending was real bad.

MechDX

meh, this isnt the only incident.

Regardless, with or without him we're going to suck again this year.

Quit being so pessimistic, you never know. Its not like the Colts are world beaters. Though reading some early predictions you think they are the second coming.

bionic77

What do you love?

I am pretty sure you love the Packers when they are not playing, whoever plays baseball in Milwaukee, John Deere, the 2nd amendment, and Jay Cutler.

Is there anything else?

captive

Quit being so pessimistic, you never know. Its not like the Colts are world beaters. Though reading some early predictions you think they are the second coming.

they arent, luck is overrated.

but what good is being wildcard round fodder to a hot team or a team with a real qb? The only teams that get to and win superbowls are teams with a qb playing at an elite level or super elite defenses and even then you still need a above average qb.

I was good up until she
reached Paris
. Thought the main baddy was criminally underused, too. Though that's part of my problem with it. She's
basically a god so there's almost no tension throughout the finale.

Speaking of ScarJo, I need to watch Under The Skin.
Rented it a couple of weeks ago. Strong movie with a good performance from her (probably her best) but definitely veers into art-house territory. Comes off a little pretentious at times and I sort of came away feeling there wasn't as much substance behind he movie as the director thought there was. However, I've been told to watch it more than once and plan to do so in the near future.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
says the al qaeda sympathizer

You guys take my trolling too seriously.

Or rather my desire for Owls.

What do you love?

I am pretty sure you love the Packers when they are not playing, whoever plays baseball in Milwaukee, John Deere, the 2nd amendment, and Jay Cutler.

Is there anything else?

I'm pretty sure he loves the bitter tears of Bears and Vikings fans more than anything else on Earth. Lions tears have long since lost their sweetness.

MechDX

they arent, luck is overrated.

but what good is being wildcard round fodder to a hot team or a team with a real qb? The only teams that get to and win superbowls are teams with a qb playing at an elite level or super elite defenses and even then you still need a above average qb.

fitzstarwars-253x300.png

Believe in ObiWan Fitzmagic! he is our only hope!

que "you are already dead" pics

Top Bottom