• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Fox318

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Fox318, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Warehouse and Logistics Simulator -- MB-A68F6D0C3BCCCDCB - Taken by Dutch Patriot. 8 entrants total.
Bridge It Plus -- MB-BC60F6B3315C2DD5 - Taken by danhese007. 5 entrants total.
Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming -- MB-138D043046520369 - Taken by lukiluk. 2 entrants total.
Woodcutter Simulator 2013 Gold Edition -- MB-E5C503CE40C08034 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 2 entrants total.
Airport Simulator 2014 -- MB-C7A9F8EFB245BFC0 - Taken by Egamer. 3 entrants total.
Roller Coaster Rampage -- MB-1790616339C6E73C - Taken by Jmanunknown. 2 entrants total.
Skyscraper Simulator Steam Key -- MB-3B21626151E17E2F - Taken by Dutch Patriot. 1 entrants total. - Taken by Hugstable. 2 entrants total.
Trainz: Murchison 2 -- MB-A0F25067DF94BBEE
Trainz: Classic Cabon City -- MB-4CF28B4A8EFB8875 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 1 entrants total.
Professional Farmer 2014 -- MB-4B63C04F9A59358C - Taken by drakaenae. 7 entrants total.
Trainz: Settle & Carlisle -- MB-8A47ED37D106A87A - Taken by nightstorm. 2 entrants total.
Freddi Fish 2 The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse -- MB-A8B778316BF53919 - Taken by diablogod. 7 entrants total.

t1406921602z1.png
8qXX7qk.jpg

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
lol what a fucking bust

Worst draft pick of the current Falcons era.

God I can't believe going into the season the Falcons are actually looking worse off than last year on the D Line with Spoon's injury.

FFS... Prepare for a long season ahead and it isn't even August yet. :/

Fox318

Once it goes through the modbot system there isn't a way to take it out.

You should win it. Nobody seems to want these games anyway lol.

Fox318

I wanted Towtruck Simulator!

and that giveaway is still going on.

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=863092.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Towtruck Simulator 2015 -- MB-30EBAA6EA4828A81 - Taken by eznark. 3 entrants total.
cajunator's favorite game. The only thing it is missing is more Otaku flavor.

t1406842222z1.png

Rented it a couple of weeks ago. Strong movie with a good performance from her (probably her best) but definitely veers into art-house territory. Comes off a little pretentious at times and I sort of came away feeling there wasn't as much substance behind he movie as the director thought there was. However, I've been told to watch it more than once and plan to do so in the near future.

You know, lack of substance is a good way to put that movie. It was simply a movie with a message that became muddled throughout the movie and then spent 20 minutes screaming to you what its all about. Just meh, in hindsight

And the Tigers pick up Price??!?!? And Reports from training camp that Stafford is grasping the new offense (and the only legitimate NFL offense he has ever been in) and Suh contract talks are developing? What a strange place

eznark

Banned
Aaron-rodgers-mad-face.jpg

bus simulator actually. Farming simulator seems competent but most are pretty janky iirc

The Train, Farming and Trucking Simulators are all actually really good. I have mechanic simulator but have yet to fire it up. seems cool.

I don't think I've ever played a UIE game though, which is why I want to check out Towtruck.

brentech

The Train, Farming and Trucking Simulators are all actually really good. I have mechanic simulator but have yet to fire it up. seems cool.

I don't think I've ever played a UIE game though, which is why I want to check out Towtruck.

I got all the farming ones via HumbleBundle, but the only one I tried so far, had 0 controller support.
facepalm.gif

gutshot

I won Rock of Ages. I have no idea what it is or how to play it. I'm going totally off of eznark's recommendation. Don't let me down, ez.

rando14

I joined now that I have a gaming PC!

Also I'm getting a company car, awesome.

DUDE Chris that's awesome, I'm so proud of you man!! I remember when you were just some guy working in some place taking pics of some coworker's pooper and now you are this this this this big professional business man!! :cool:

DUDE Chris that's awesome, I'm so proud of you man!! I remember when you were just some guy working in some place taking pics of some coworker's pooper and now you are this this this this big professional business man!! :cool:
He's kind of messing with us, though. He's the owner of the Dolphins so all he's really saying is that he bought himself a new car...

bionic77

I joined now that I have a gaming PC!

Also I'm getting a company car, awesome.
Having a company car is awesome.

I am still undecided between a gaming PC (that will never be used for games), an iMac or a Mini. All I really care for is two monitors and even a laptop can handle that these days.

lol thanks rando! when I get the company jet I'll be sure to go pick you up!

He's kind of messing with us, though. He's the owner of the Dolphins so all he's really saying is that he bought himself a new car...

I'm trying to be the anti-lunchbox

I am still undecided between a gaming PC (that will never be used for games), an iMac or a Mini. All I really care for is two monitors and even a laptop can handle that these days.

In that case just go with the Mac.

gutshot

Michael Irvin on Jordan Matthews:

"I like what I see out here. I like what I see physically as to body type, body size and everything. And then I like what I see internally as far as work ethic and most importantly, a strong desire to be the best," Irvin told Birds 24/7 after practice. "He wants to garner all the information: 'Mr Irvin, sir, whatever you see out here today, can you call me on it and talk to me about it? When you watch film can you tell me what you see?' A young guy like that, man, that comes in with that perspective and those kind of thoughts, you can have some success with him."

Does he compare to any specific receiver?

"He can be a combination of a few guys. You watch a big guy play the slot like a Marques Colston, he has that ability but he's faster than Marques Colston. So now he gets outside he can probably do more things than a Colston can do. I look at him as a combination of a lot of good receivers in this league with an ability to be great."

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/2014/07/31/camp-notes-irvin-talks-jordan-matthews/

HYPE

Spinluck

Just go with the Mac instead of holding onto the false hope that you will play anything not on 3DS.

No point in getting a custom Gaming PC if you're only going to use it for work and old people stuff.

bionic77

Just go with the Mac instead of holding onto the false hope that you will play anything not on 3DS.

No point in getting a custom Gaming PC if you're only going to use it for work and old people stuff.
Gaming PCs can also warm your room on a cold winter night. And sometimes I think I would like to have a PC with a modern version of Windows in the house.

I don't really know what I am going to do though. The iMac will probably be cheaper than a Mini with a nice monitor but if I get the Mini I can use the monitor for other things. And if I get a gaming PC with a nice monitor I can plug a console into it (that I will of course never play).

Decisions. Now I know how Lebron felt. :(

cajunator

Banned
pit bulls are the #1 reason why I dont trust stray dogs or even unleashed dogs and I never walk or ride a bike anywhere. Dogs ruined all that.

Top Bottom