• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Fox318

Peacemaker Grover time.

How about this? No more Brady injury pics and there are no more Brady ballwashing posts until after the game tonight.

In the meantime, let's all enjoy the Buttfumble

Buttfumble.gif

Lets enjoy the Panthers Super Bowl win.

Oh Wait

jakncoke

Banned
Add me on Snapchat. I well send you my chest!

And to think I wanted to share a hotdog with you!

You are my friend.

Who the fuck are you?

I'll add you and see how long it takes for you to hate me like everyone else. I spam potato pics all day. like 35 people always bitching at me to upgrade my phone. Super hilarious.

bionic77

Fuck the android operating system!

Who am I calling out right now on this board? You know who you are!
It's your fault is always the response. Sometimes it is the users fault too.

Also mech you degenerate we can all agree that the Pats are evil and that Tebow is divine.

http://img005.lazygirls.info/people/milana_vayntrub/milana_vayntrub_instagram_SqzPWFYQ.sized.jpg[img]

Coldplay thinks shes fat, obviously we know how Coldplay feels about women.[/QUOTE]

Who remembers that one guy who thought Miley Cyrus was fat and had too much T & A?

I think he beats out Coldplay for poor taste.

zychi

Banned
Shes not fat, but shes def thicker than what the internet tends to like.

Milana%20Vayntrub8.jpg

Shes got a cute ass too. Att edited one of the commercials so you cant see it anymore.

MRSA

Banned
Shes not fat, but shes def thicker than what the internet tends to like.

http://110.imagebam.com/download/Mh0yuLCm4mfVO555OUMYsA/30085/300841040/Milana%20Vayntrub8.jpg[img]

Shes got a cute ass too. Att edited one of the commercials so you cant see it anymore.[/QUOTE]

That's considered thick? She looks like regular sized to me, Coldplay just likes them looking like twig boys.

She's got a rack on her too.

Loving TLOU remastered so far. Ellie kinda grates, she swears more than any other character in the game. I'd praise ND for writing prototypical teenagers effectively if I didn't loathe that age group so much. Decided to share that here instead of the OT so as to escape CreepyGAF's wrath over protecting their precious.

Not loving how the game makes my PS4 sound like it's about to take off into space. I thought installing the shit onto the HDD removed the need for the disc to spin!

Haven't touched multiplayer yet. I want to do at least two playthroughs to better get used to the game mechanics.

JABEE

It's your fault is always the response. Sometimes it is the users fault too.

Also mech you degenerate we can all agree that the Pats are evil and that Tebow is divine.
I was hoping to get an angry phone wars response from someone. :(

Also, the Pats are evil. Did you see what Cary Williams said? He's a good man.

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless 48m
Loved it last night that Strahan thanked Tyree "and his helmet." EXACTLY. Luckiest play in SBowl history cost NE a ring it had all but won.

Dat 6 year old salt

cajunator

Banned
Every Panthers fan is silently praying Benjamin's camp performance isn't due to our shitty DBs.

Probably he's just really good. We have some pretty fast defensive players now but Brandin Cooks just clowns the shit out of them because hes ridiculously fast.

Top Bottom