• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three people took the bye week? Such disrespect.

sam-bradford_photo_medium.jpg

Hey man, you don't know if he's gonna rack up any debts by then.

SonnyBoy

Hey fucks!

I was out all night last night. What did I miss? I see that the Redskins lost their TE. Sucks.

Who looked great who looked bad?

RGIII - he looked passable at best....

Kirk - should be the starter

right side of the OL - looked pretty nice, considering where we are at this point in the season. Clevelands defense is no slouch.

Alfred - Looked good as always. Had a nice 17 yard run on 4th and 1.

Matt Jones (rookie RB) - Looked really good, physical runner with great feet.

Preston Smith - Flashed, looked pretty nice.

It was telling that the current draft class shone more than the 2nd and 3rd year players. It makes a difference having a legit GM.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 44s45 seconds ago
Chip Kelly tells reporters that Sam Bradford will sit and Mark Sanchez will start Sunday vs. Indy. Bradford will debut 8/22 vs. Ravens.

injury pool ramifications

Nakazato

Week 1 is still open!

Sam Bradford Injury Pool!

Preseason

MechDX, jakncoke - Week 1
Respect, eznark, Wynnebeck - Week 3 (CLOSED)
Tamanon - Week 4

Regular Season

Grexeno - Week 1
DeaconKnowledge, FrenchMovieTheme, Eleuin - Week 2 (CLOSED)
ciaossu, Striker, Fox318 - Week 3 (CLOSED)
captive, BigAT, bigosc2k - Week 4 (CLOSED)
Himynameischris, Bread, HarryDemeanor - Week 5 (CLOSED)
wienke, Syrinx, ActStriker - Week 6 (CLOSED)
Bowser, Futurevoid, 8 X 11 Printer Paper - Week 7 (CLOSED)
Limited Edition, sf2fanatic, WanderingWind - Week 8 (Bye) (CLOSED)
Sanjuro, Grover Cleveland, NihonTiger90 - Week 9 (CLOSED)
Line_HTX - Week 10
Sweeney Tom - Week 12
chuckddd - Week 13
Malalaw - Week 16
Kave_Man, Alligatorjandro - Week 17

Playoffs

BaltimoreLarry - Week 1
Narag - Super Bowl 50

No more than 3 people can take one week!

Week 2,3,4,5,6,7,Bye,9 are closed!

Registration ends Kickoff of Preseason game 1!

Too late! Closed!
Bitch p-week 4

injury pool ramifications

Mech and jak In danger of being bounced prematurely!

Bradford not playing week 1!

Sam Bradford Injury Pool!

Preseason

MechDX, jakncoke - Week 1
Respect, eznark, Wynnebeck - Week 3 (CLOSED)
Tamanon, Nakazato - Week 4

Regular Season

Grexeno - Week 1
DeaconKnowledge, FrenchMovieTheme, Eleuin - Week 2 (CLOSED)
ciaossu, Striker, Fox318 - Week 3 (CLOSED)
captive, BigAT, bigosc2k - Week 4 (CLOSED)
Himynameischris, Bread, HarryDemeanor - Week 5 (CLOSED)
wienke, Syrinx, ActStriker - Week 6 (CLOSED)
Bowser, Futurevoid, 8 X 11 Printer Paper - Week 7 (CLOSED)
Limited Edition, sf2fanatic, WanderingWind - Week 8 (Bye) (CLOSED)
Sanjuro, Grover Cleveland, NihonTiger90 - Week 9 (CLOSED)
Line_HTX - Week 10
Sweeney Tom - Week 12
chuckddd - Week 13
Malalaw - Week 16
Kave_Man, Alligatorjandro - Week 17

Playoffs

BaltimoreLarry - Week 1
Narag - Super Bowl 50

No more than 3 people can take one week!

Week 2,3,4,5,6,7,Bye,9 are closed!

Registration ends Kickoff of Preseason game 1!

Line_HTX

Good morning! Fucking Friday GAMEDAY, bitches!

I promised this pic to someone yesterday. Line?

Mmm, that looks better than the previous picture, especially with the tofu in the foreground. Could've replaced that drink with Taiwan Beer, lol. J/K that one's good also.

Eagles game on Sunday is gonna be 90+ degrees. Ouch.

Uhh... that sounds like unsafe conditions only suitable for the Phillies instead...

CMYAckyWcAAjgBu.png:large

Tell em BOB!

I fucking love the honesty and truth. The first step is acknowledgement that no one cares, so we gotta fight for their fucks to give.

There is another Texas team to root for. ;-)

HMMM??? And who might they be??? >:)

There was that time we got cheated out of a Super Bowl.

But T.O. was the MVP on a broken ankle.

Three people took the bye week?

Such disrespect.

image.php

I didnt mean it like that lol. I mean a lot clearly took the offseason off and are coming back for the season.

I kind of did that after the ban sweep, except I came back a month early, lol.

Pepiope

Josh Paunil ‏@JoshPaunil 9m9 minutes ago
Chip: Sam has been "full-go" for everything. Only thing holding him back is his head coach.

Chip don't care.

gutshot

Jeff McLane @Jeff_McLane
Re: Chip holding Bradford back. Understandable, but not ideal. #Eagles feel they can do because I hear they've been ecstatic about his play.

Pepiope is Chip Kelly confirmed.

Pepiope

Sounds like it might be a sports hernia. He's meeting with Dr. Meyers today. Cross your fingers he doesn't need surgery.
Eagles Insider ‏@EaglesInsider 38m38 minutes ago
Kelly on Ertz: It's something that we wanted to get cleaned up, rather shut him down now than during the regular season

This doesn't make it seem as if it's a sports hernia. Hopefully it's just precaution. Fix it now rather than let it linger.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-miami-dolphins-1723928510

I had a moment of realization while walking around Los Angeles a couple of weeks ago and seeing billboards / bus stop ads for Ballers all over the place.

In the ads, The Rock is shoving a supposed Miami Dolphins Super Bowl ring in everyone’s face. The sad part: I am jealous of the fake Dolphins’ fake fan base in this fake universe on this fictional HBO Entourage-knockoff—-they actually got to see a Super Bowl win in their lifetime, something I am sure I will never witness. That is what this franchise has done to me.

Also, on the show, his character is a franchise legend who was unceremoniously traded to New Orleans for 2 mediocre corners, while waiting on a phone call that never came from the GM, instead of being allowed to retire a member of the team he broke his body for. Nailed it—-pure Dolphins.

If you want to see this football team completely implode and shit the bed, tell them they only need to win 1 game against meaningless teams to get into the playoffs. Feel free to bet your life savings against it...they cannot and will not do it.

Well we did build our stadium over an Indian burial ground. So that probably doesn’t help.

This is the most talented roster we’ve had in 12 years. Harvard says we’re the best team in the AFC. Tom Brady is (for now) suspended for 25% of the season. And the Jets and Bills have the combined QB talent of Doug Funny. We’ll go 8-8. Fuck Joe Philbin.

Our last 5 playoff appearances:

2008: L 27-9

2001: L 20-3

2000: W 23-17, L 27-0

1999: W 20-17, L 62-0

1998: W 24-17, L 38-3

One goddamn playoff appearance since 2001 and we got knocked out by an average score of 35-5 in our last 5 appearances

I’ve been a season ticket holder for 23 years and the loudest I’ve ever heard the stadium was in 2007 week 14 when Cleo Lemon hit Greg Camarillo on a 80 yard TD in overtime (Ed Reed was defending) to beat the Ravens.

With the win, the Dolphins improved their record to 1-13.

Dragon

Banned
Any of you guys use a NAS for the home? DIY or off the shelf thing like Synology?

I use a Drobo, it's pretty nice but my buddy uses a Synology and I'd recommend that over the Drobo. The Drobo's processor cannot transcode anything well, so I end up having to use Handbrake to do it manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom