• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about his other 5 teams?

You people laugh at Bread but I call him smart. Hedging his fandom so he always is a winner.

See when the Texans face my Russell lead Seahawks in the Super Bowl this season either way I win.

You'd turn on Russell immediately. Can't fool me and I wont let y'all fool yourselves!

Bread

Banned
!!

I didnt even think of that, as apologies to you and to make up for it I will allocate another 5% of DM's salary to our R&D/Leisure budget!!

For the cure!!
Our workers will not rest until DM's horrible disease is cured. I'll see you in Bermuda, friend!

Turns out that Breadstream's legal counsel is a fraud smh

Why do we keep bionic on retainer again?
my lawyer advised me to keep him on retainer

bionic77

Would your lawyer's name happen to rhyme with Sunkle fionic by any chance?
Bread don't answer that question unless and until this nosy bastard gets a subpoena.

Grover please show yourself the door and refrain from harassing Mr. Bread in the future. If you are unable to find the door I will have security show you how to get the fuck out.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
My brother gave me his old Titan-X from work as they just upgraded to 1080s.

Holy christ does it make a huge difference at 4K and for VR. My 970 does not compare at all.

I can see why Smokey has always gone for multiple Titan cards...I...I may have to continue at the extreme high end moving forward.

RBH

6_4550473.jpg

The struggles for Buccaneers rookie kicker Roberto Aguayo continue.

During Tuesday's joint practice with the Cleveland Browns, Aguayo went 3 for 6 on field goal attempts, and Bucs fans booed him loudly.

"He's struggling," coach Dirk Koetter said after practice. "He's struggling a little bit right now. He's gotta work his way through it."

The first miss came on his first attempt of practice at 35 yards out. After making the next two attempts, he backed up to 45 yards, and shanked it. He attempted a 45-yarder again and missed, with the ball sailing wide left.

Through two preseason games, he's missed two field goals and an extra point. During his entire time at FSU, he was 198-for-198 on extra points and only missed nine field goals in three years.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-rookie-kicker-roberto-aguayo-struggles-again

:)

Holy christ does it make a huge difference at 4K and for VR. My 970 does not compare at all.

I can see why Smokey has always gone for multiple Titan cards...I...I may have to continue at the extreme high end moving forward.
All that just to play solitaire

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Pittsburgh Steelers ‏@steelers 7m7 minutes ago

We have signed LB Vince Williams to a new three-year contract.

Lawrence Timmons will be playing his final year as a Steeler. He's going to go out with a chip! :')

bionic77

Bionic working for a pats fan....well I never....
In the fee agreement Bread disavowed Trump and all who support him, including Brady/Kraft/Billy/Baio/etc.

That was persuasive. More persuasive was the fact that the check cleared.

Please let me know if Bread is still supporting the Pats (which means he is also supporting Trump and a return to the Middle Ages). That would be a breach or beach of contract. I forget which one exactly. I will check Ask Jeeves to see which is the correct term of art.

bionic77

I wish I could get badass Macs using this hardware (that I would never take advantage of beyond maybe emulation).

XiaNaphryz

I wish I could get badass Macs using this hardware (that I would never take advantage of beyond maybe emulation).

We should make a VR game where you just crush various Patriots players over and over again for big losses and/or causing fumbles/drops.

Bread

Banned
In the fee agreement Bread disavowed Trump and all who support him, including Brady/Kraft/Billy/Baio/etc.

Please let me know if Bread is still supporting the Pats (which means he is also supporting Trump and a return to the Middle Ages). That would be a breach or beach of contract. I forget which one exactly. I will check Ask Jeeves to see which is the correct term of art.
We are Charger

How's the sound? My last high performance Graphics card sounded like the world was ending whenever I turned my PC on.

XiaNaphryz

How's the sound? My last high performance Graphics card sounded like the world was ending whenever I turned my PC on.

The stock cooler on it is a blower, so when the fan gets going it's definitely noticeable. Not really an issue for me as I usually play with headphones for PC stuff.

bionic77

We should make a VR game where you just crush various Patriots players over and over again for big losses and/or causing fumbles/drops.
If I had more free time I would totally be into VR.

Most likely it will be the next thing in video games. We can't keep playing slightly enhanced PS2 games forever!

Chris.. I have a question. I work this Saturday till four. Is it possible to request a time change to 5 or 6 maybe?

Pittsburgh Steelers ‏@steelers 7m7 minutes ago

We have signed LB Vince Williams to a new three-year contract.

Lawrence Timmons will be playing his final year as a Steeler. He's going to go out with a chip! :')
Please no... I like living and this might make me drink bleach.

Oh that reminds me I meant to change it till next Saturday (Sept 3rd) Is that better?
That's fine (I won't know if I work my retail job that saturday till Thursday). If I work then, I'll just autodraft and hope that God doesn't kick me in the crotch.

pls god don't

Man, you're old..

That's fine (I won't know if I work my retail job that saturday till Thursday). If I work then, I'll just autodraft and hope that God doesn't kick me in the crotch.

pls god don't

Man, you're old..

I can change it till 5, but yeah it'll have to be Sept 3rd my office draft is this weekend so I have to do that.

Sounds rough. This guy wasn't a second round pick or anything though right? Because that'd be a huge waste. I mean, nobody would be dumb enough to spend that unless they were getting Janikowski or something.
This might be the thing that kills DM. I really believe that not even Jameis can save it.

I can change it till 5, but yeah it'll have to be Sept 3rd my office draft is this weekend so I have to do that.
That's fine friend..

Sounds rough. This guy wasn't a second round pick or anything though right? Because that'd be a huge waste. I mean, nobody would be dumb enough to spend that unless they were getting Janikowski or something.

The kid is a genius, he's getting all his misses out of the way now. The law of averages will kick in and he'll be perfect through the games that count. No point wasting a good kick in preseason.

In defense of Ryan Tannehill, a Madden 17 investigation

Alright who wrote this?

First, I simulated the season with the Dolphins’ roster as is.

They went 6-10 because of course, finishing last in the AFC East with Tannehill having the epitome of a mediocre year, passing for 3,289 yards, 17 touchdowns and 16 interceptions before missing the final three games due to injury because his interior line is mud, both in real life and in video games.

Then I pondered about Big O’s constant ranting about how Tannehill doesn’t have quarterback instincts, how he lacks the awareness and accuracy needed to be a special passer. That this team is going nowhere until our quarterback possesses these skills.

Well, good thing Madden allows the full editing of its players. I maxed out Tannehill’s awareness, accuracy, and even throw power to 99, giving him an overall rating of 99, which would be the best quarterback in the game.

I simulated the season with this enhanced version of Tannehill under center, a mutant Tannehill if you will or what I like to refer to him as, Tannewill.

Tannewill’s stats exploded as expected — 36 touchdowns, 13 picks, 4,008 yards, and a near 100 QB rating.

However, the team’s results were mildly surprising with the Dolphins finishing with a 7-8-1 record. Despite Tannehill 2.0 at QB this team couldn’t escape from NFL purgatory.

Yes, mutant Tannehill was worth a small potatoes 1.5 wins.

So in essence, Madden 17 has officially cleared Tannehill of holding the Dolphins back, an idea a huge chunk of the fan base has propagated.

Finally, I simulated Miami’s 2016 season with Doughty as the starting quarterback not because I thought the outcome would be pleasant but because we sure as hell aren’t ever going to see him become a starting NFL quarterback. And we must know. And why not make Big O a little angry?

The result: 1-15.

So there you have it, Tannehill isn't the problem in Miami and now we have proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom