• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Page 2.....

Where you at Euro GAF?

Where YOU at?

HUH?

Tom Savage is the best. Go Texans! #1!

tom-savage-nfl-preseason-san-francisco-49ers-houston-texans.jpg

Line_HTX

Center Nick Martin out for the entire rookie season like JD was except it wasn't knees, just a surgery for high ankle sprain.

This is so fucking stupid that we have stupid fucking injuries. Are there any veteran centers out there available?

bionic77

I hope the OP of that thread learns that strippers can also call girl on the side.
OP was an idiot but sometimes you need an idiot to make a great thread like that. He learned nothing from this.

As an old settled down dude I do like living vicariously through people who are dumb enough to fuck with strippers though.

Line_HTX

Because of the absence of Martin, former undrafted free agent Greg Mancz has been pressed into action as the new starting center. Mancz is regarded as a scrappy lineman who has clearly outplayed former Oakland Raiders lineman Tony Bergstrom, an offseason free-agent signee.

Centers can be scrappy?

MechDX

Promising rookie is going to lose his season due to a freak injury and people whining about Lamar Millers FF stats because of it.

FF makes me sick

MechDX

Not without an Oline...he should have gone to Dallas, I know they would have treated him right.

It's a rookie center. they have known about his injury for a couple weeks and you act like its the end of the season. If the team collapses because the loss of a rookie center they have bigger issues.

I know you don't know how it works but competent and good coaching can help to hide such deficiencies. Something Miami hasn't had in what, 20 years or so?

Or Dallas for that matter since you mentioned them

Your opinion on anything football related means less to me each day

It's a rookie center. they have known about his injury for a couple weeks and you act like its the end of the season. If the team collapses because the loss of a rookie center they have bigger issues.

I know you don't know how it works but competent and good coaching can help to hide such deficiencies. Something Miami hasn't had in what, 20 years or so?

Or Dallas for that matter since you mentioned them

Your opinion on anything football related means less to me each day

Yup...definitely should have gone to Dallas

#FreeMillier

Tom Penny

Promising rookie is going to lose his season due to a freak injury and people whining about Lamar Millers FF stats because of it.

FF makes me sick
Why should anyone give a fuck about players on another teams roster? I'm sure you shed tears every time a Pats player gets IR'd.

If Texans defense is as good as its looking like it can be, I could see Lamar Miller getting a lot of carrries.

He's never been a work horse kind of back so we'll see how he holds up.

bionic77

What has the world come to when some chump with a man bun can believe he's God's gift to women?
To be fair a stripper who normally hooks on the side was totally into him. But unlike the other disgusting johns it was true love. You could tell by the way she let him stick gum between her breasts. Hookers would not demean themselves for just anyone or just for money!

That would go to anyone's head (assuming said head had a defective brain inside it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom